Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
FarmerJimbob

Re: Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by FarmerJimbob »

TacoFarmer wrote: Dunno if anybody else wrote this yet but since update 1.5.1 you can mix TMR directly from your silo!!!! I was like holy bat turds!!!
What, you can add all 3 ingredients directly into the mixer? That's awesome, thanks for the tip. Never would have thought to check that it would be something Giants would change in the update. *thumbsup*
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJimbob wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Dunno if anybody else wrote this yet but since update 1.5.1 you can mix TMR directly from your silo!!!! I was like holy bat turds!!!
What, you can add all 3 ingredients directly into the mixer? That's awesome, thanks for the tip. Never would have thought to check that it would be something Giants would change in the update. *thumbsup*
Directly into the mixer at the same silo!! 1 ingredient at a time. I usually stop straw as close to 16000 without it going over 16000,then stop hay around 32000,then let silage fill to 64000.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote:
bdbssb wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Thanks bud!!
It's live baby!!
:shock:
Dunno if anybody else wrote this yet but since update 1.5.1 you can mix TMR directly from your silo!!!! I was like holy bat turds!!!
Oh, awesome. I'll have to look at other applications for this. Ty for the info.
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

bdbssb wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
bdbssb wrote: It's live baby!!
:shock:
Dunno if anybody else wrote this yet but since update 1.5.1 you can mix TMR directly from your silo!!!! I was like holy bat turds!!!
That's good ta know.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Gundad68 wrote:
bdbssb wrote:
That's good ta know.
I actually had time to try it myself. This is an awesome feature made possible by the latest giants update. Ive seen so many people complain about issues caused, would love to see more positive examples like this. *thumbsup*
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

bdbssb wrote:
Gundad68 wrote:
bdbssb wrote: Oh, awesome. I'll have to look at other applications for this. Ty for the info.
That's good ta know.
I actually had time to try it myself. This is an awesome feature made possible by the latest giants update. Ive seen so many people complain about issues caused, would love to see more positive examples like this. *thumbsup*
can you tell me what mixer and silo did you use in your test please bdbssb? i tried it with the mammoth mixer and your silo and it wouldnt work for me.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Tippwarrior wrote: can you tell me what mixer and silo did you use in your test please bdbssb? i tried it with the mammoth mixer and your silo and it wouldnt work for me.
I've successfully used the Peecon Mammoet with the Forage & Chips silo from bdbssb for direct mixing TMR. Pretty sure the others that have mentioned it here are using the same setup.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJimbob wrote:
Tippwarrior wrote: can you tell me what mixer and silo did you use in your test please bdbssb? i tried it with the mammoth mixer and your silo and it wouldnt work for me.
I've successfully used the Peecon Mammoet with the Forage & Chips silo from bdbssb for direct mixing TMR. Pretty sure the others that have mentioned it here are using the same setup.
That's what I'm using too.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

I used the base game Siloking trailed mixer successfully with the F&C silo last night too. Bit more challenging than the Mammoet to get the ratio right though as it fills so quick.
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

FarmerJimbob wrote:I used the base game Siloking trailed mixer successfully with the F&C silo last night too. Bit more challenging than the Mammoet to get the ratio right though as it fills so quick.
Thanks to all the helpful replys. I got it to work obviously I hadn't the mammoth peecan under the spout properly. Works great now no more messing around with bales.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Tippwarrior wrote:
FarmerJimbob wrote:I used the base game Siloking trailed mixer successfully with the F&C silo last night too. Bit more challenging than the Mammoet to get the ratio right though as it fills so quick.
Thanks to all the helpful replys. I got it to work obviously I hadn't the mammoth peecan under the spout properly. Works great now no more messing around with bales.
cool glad you got it to work, wish there was a way to control the speed of the unloading of the silo. I set it to a specific speed in the file however what I mean is I wish you had the option to slow or speed it up.
BrettDavid

Post by BrettDavid »

This is probably best mod created thus far. Greatly improved the game. Thank you Bdssb!!!
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

Wish there is a feature that pop up when you press to fill option that asks you on how much you want to dump into the trailer/mixer. Then you can type numbers of liters you want then it automatically dump the exact load....i know its script (its a no-no for consoles) but i can only dream til i get a pc lol great work bdbssb
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

BrettDavid wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:29 am This is probably best mod created thus far. Greatly improved the game. Thank you Bdssb!!!
Awesome ty Brett. U tried the liquid pack?
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

3rd pedal wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:50 am Wish there is a feature that pop up when you press to fill option that asks you on how much you want to dump into the trailer/mixer. Then you can type numbers of liters you want then it automatically dump the exact load....i know its script (its a no-no for consoles) but i can only dream til i get a pc lol great work bdbssb
Agree bud. Would be an awesome script. I like the above idea as well to be able to change speeds. If I knew scripting I probably wouldn’t have time for the game lol.