The Valley The Old Farm

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Patrick73

Re: The Valley Old Farm

Post by Patrick73 »

deddycantshoot wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:10 pm So does Richard Jones own all the fields except for the few you start with?
It was the same with the old stream farm...just the one farmer owning all the fields.good thing about having missions is the ever changing landscape
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

Yes sugar cane ready to go ☺
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
novass

Post by novass »

I jyst run across a strange issue on the Valley Farm map.on field sixty 60 I bought it..it says..I don't own it on two sides.I bought when it had corn on it in the first stage of growth.so I wanted to weed it on both edges..where the for sale sign is..it says..you don't own it. the field don't change colors like it does..get darker dirt.it took my money and the mission/for sale sign is gone and the AI won't work that part..kinda strange..I expect there will be a update at some point like normal.when updates are done then I work it normal..thats me...take care all.
novass

Re: The Valley The Old Farm

Post by novass »

wildflower wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:46 pm For the last 2 missing nuggets, go to your map where you can see the cropkind, /fertilizer state etc, and zoom in complete, have a look around the complete edge of the map: (spoiler: east and south)
What is this mean..cropkind, /fertilizer state..I have found 99,missing one.I'm asking for understanding of the words you said..please...cropkind, /fertilizer state.....thank you all,take care.
novass

Post by novass »

Wildflower, I thank you.I found my last one south down by the birch tree going up the hill ,right near the edge of field sixty nine.its was strange.the map you can zoom in on showed the circle identifying the locations, but I follow the the little map at the left side bottom..it wasn't there..anywats sorry for bothering you..and again thank you the hints.take care.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

No problem Novass, anytime, another hint? Before you start buying fields, first do ten missions, since all the fields are from the same owner, once you have his status bar full, you get 10% discount on any field you buy
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
novass

Post by novass »

wildflower wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:48 am No problem Novass, anytime, another hint? Before you start buying fields, first do ten missions, since all the fields are from the same owner, once you have his status bar full, you get 10% discount on any field you buy
Thank you for the info.on how many fields.I did at least ten around the main farm..yes there from the same dude.. (farmer/owner) so I got my discount.
when the update gets liaded..if there is a update.then I'll do it differently. .again thank you..take care. ..Chris
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

is it just me or has anyone else noticed.... most of the bigger names I usually watch for first looks and equipment reviews on YouTube for FS....not one of them has done The Valley the Old Farm.... a curious thing

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^bsm doesn't seem to be a big name for the pc players, the "big name youtubers" dont seem to use their equipment, or is this just me?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

wildflower wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:48 am No problem Novass, anytime, another hint? Before you start buying fields, first do ten missions, since all the fields are from the same owner, once you have his status bar full, you get 10% discount on any field you buy
Thats a good idea *thumbsup*
My Discord
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

^^ console reviewers not PC...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^OHHHH, sorry lol. maybe they think its over hyped
My Discord
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Anyway you're right red, I don't see many PC players use his stuff
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Mr Sealy P hasn’t done one yet :-(
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Farmer Klein has just reviewed or on PC
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66