[KNOWN ISSUE] Great Plains YP2425

BlueShadow125

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Great Plains YP2425

Post by BlueShadow125 »

Farmer_S wrote:
BlueShadow125 wrote:
Farmer_S wrote: Excuse me? What point is there to being rude to me? Plus, if you had actually read what I posted instead of just spouting off, you would see that the problems I am having are with the DLC, which put into simpler terms, means I cannot edit it. Otherwise, I probably could fix a few bugs with it.
So please, next time actually read what I wrote before replying. I never once mentioned mods anywhere. Those are easy to fix.
this was not directed towards you, sorry but more towards giants. it wasnt meant to be taken as an insult or anything.
Oh, ok. Sorry about that then. I wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying. In that case, I perfectly agree. *thumbsup*
no worries mate :)
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

Well I will just add my dissatisfaction to this as well. Bought the Big Bud DLC, and have dealt with bad turning radius for the Great Plains sower, weird behavior with the largest of the cultivators, been unable to fill the terminator and seed hawk sowers the way they should be able to be filled, and to hear they won’t be fixed is simply pathetic. I was waiting for the platinum expansion pack, wondering if it would fix some of these lingering issues before I buy it. As it is now, I will not spend another dime on this product. Was a brand new customer last year when FS17 came out, have probably 600-800 hours into 4 different maps, and will unfortunately be moving on to something else. This attitude towards your customers and your product is not acceptable.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

mespalin wrote:Well I will just add my dissatisfaction to this as well. Bought the Big Bud DLC, and have dealt with bad turning radius for the Great Plains sower, weird behavior with the largest of the cultivators, been unable to fill the terminator and seed hawk sowers the way they should be able to be filled, and to hear they won’t be fixed is simply pathetic. I was waiting for the platinum expansion pack, wondering if it would fix some of these lingering issues before I buy it. As it is now, I will not spend another dime on this product. Was a brand new customer last year when FS17 came out, have probably 600-800 hours into 4 different maps, and will unfortunately be moving on to something else. This attitude towards your customers and your product is not acceptable.
same here, why spend money on broken software that will not get fixed by clearly capable devs.