[Help] Old Timers Mod compilations

Redd

[Help] Old Timers Mod compilations

Post by Redd »

Hi there..

Let me start out by saying that i hope the Community like to help me out here.
I'm in search of what i call old timers equipment and vehicle. Something like the following.

Edit by Guil, links removed.

Just to name a few. There can also be a bit older or newer. But not like the tractors we have ingame atm. basicly i like to find something simalir to the FS 17 mod MF OLD GENERATION 1970-1990. This can be all brands. But all mods most be for FS 2019. I also saw an small baler with an trailer there picked em up after. But i'm unable to find it.

But post all that you can and think will work. I don't mind, what site there are from. Only that there are no Errors and are the highest updated one.

Thx for the help. I'll be posting my own list aswell for others like minded farmers. :hi:
Redd

Re: [Help] Old Timers Mod compilations

Post by Redd »

My own List:

I found a few mods. But are there some i might miss that you think will be good to use. Drop em down below. Also we your able to find more equipment giv me a shout!
Guil

Post by Guil »

I've removed the links as out of 29, all but 1 are pointing to 1 individual site. I'll give you the benefit of doubt and presume you are not trying to advertise for that site.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Guil wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:29 pm I've removed the links as out of 29, all but 1 are pointing to 1 individual site. I'll give you the benefit of doubt and presume you are not trying to advertise for that site.
I mean no disrespect Guil but can I ask what rules he violated? I was looking for the rules after I saw you deleted the link, and I didn't see anything in there about advertising. Furthermore, I actually saw that advertising mods was acceptable. My intent here is not to belittle or question anyone. Simply to make myself, and perhaps the original poster better informed.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Guil

Post by Guil »

Spam can be anything, one thing that is considered spam is a lot of advertising for a particular website.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Guil wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:55 am Spam can be anything, one thing that is considered spam is a lot of advertising for a particular website.
Ok, fair enough. Thanks for the reply.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Guil

Post by Guil »

Deadeye wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:36 am
Guil wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:55 am Spam can be anything, one thing that is considered spam is a lot of advertising for a particular website.
I don't mean that in any cut and shut way so please don't take it that way and I don't want to go into specifics but I just want to be sure.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Guil wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:45 am
Deadeye wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:36 am
I don't mean that in any cut and shut way so please don't take it that way and I don't want to go into specifics but I just want to be sure.
I understand. I wasn't attempting to challenge your actions either. It is perfectly reasonable. I took no offense in any of your posts. Thanks for the concern though.
Redd

Post by Redd »

Redd wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:38 pm My own List:

I found a few mods. But are there some i might miss that you think will be good to use. Drop em down below. Also we your able to find more equipment giv me a shout!
Your right Guil. I did not mean to advertise to or for any sites at all. Many of the mods are on meny other sites, then the one i used. That inclued the 29th there pointed to the same site. Meny of em can be found on meny other sites aswell. Meny sites seems to use the same database or are uploaded to the some of the 7 other bookmarks that i have. Think i have The only thing i was trying to do was to gather like minded folks to make an list of mods for older machinery. But i did not see that all links will be removed.
I might be asking dumb here. But if not here. Where can we be allowed to post and gather info.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes that was the only issue.
Redd

Post by Redd »

I hardly call it spam if people take time to read what people are writing (whole message) and the topic also says "compilations". So it is appropriate to be a list of mods. But I can have used all the 7 sites I had and switched between em, but it will have taken longer. Spent over 2½ hours to make the first list. So some hard work on finding em is abit washed now. But ohh well. It doesn't seem like any wanted to use the old machinery.

So I guess this topic doesn't matter :frown:
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Redd wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:53 pm I hardly call it spam if people take time to read what people are writing (whole message) and the topic also says "compilations". So it is appropriate to be a list of mods. But I can have used all the 7 sites I had and switched between em, but it will have taken longer. Spent over 2½ hours to make the first list. So some hard work on finding em is abit washed now. But ohh well. It doesn't seem like any wanted to use the old machinery.

So I guess this topic doesn't matter :frown:
Don't be put down by this. No big deal. I'm sure you could work around this, knowing what you do now. I actually was hoping to see the links myself. Definitely don't be discouraged. Not a big deal what happened.

It's not necessarily "old school" but I found an old Mack Superliner mod. Production for the Superliner ran from 1977-1989. I found it while on the search for a "R" model Mack. I'll try to find a link when I get the time.