Autoload mod..

Electsilver8

Re: Autoload mod..

Post by Electsilver8 »

I did read the description, it didn't say how to use it, the only thing I wasn't doing was pushing R, I'll try that.
reider

Post by reider »

I had that strautman autoloader and it stopped working after the last fs22 update, as reported by others too. Before the update it was perfect.
dan1108

Post by dan1108 »

Electsilver8 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:26 pm
mackintosh wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:14 pm This should work for pallets, make sure you read the instructions, as it's a bit different to how things worked in FS19: https://www.modhoster.com/mods/strautma ... autoloader

PC only, obviously.
Can't get it to work, there's no autoload option, so I guess I will use the forklift for now. Thanks guys.
After v0.6.0, you need a second mod, the Auto Pallet Specialization mod - read the details of that in the description. Without it, the latest autoloaders built using that bade framework won't work. Or find any autoloader which has a version of 0.6.0 or lower.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Yeah I fiured that out, but for some reason when i install that mod it shows up in my mod list but not in game. I ended up just manually doing it, took me about 5 hours, but i got it. I think I'm gonna hold off on production chain until we can get an in game autoloader.
hemanweman38

Post by hemanweman38 »

There's many of them. But i didn't try any of them.
pog 777 download android
Last edited by hemanweman38 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:20 pm Waiting for some trailers that will auto load pallets on PlayStation 5

Since our friends at Giants didn’t improve the pallet handling, I still can’t be bothered with it
It baffles me as to why they don't include some in the basegame for both bales and pallets as some players just want the option of simplicity.
wbthacker

Post by wbthacker »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:55 am Let me ask you something. Do you really need an autoload trailer for the pallets? Have you tried to use a forklift? Believe me, if you stop looking for an autoload trailer and focus on how to handle pallets with a forklift, you will never use an autoload trailer again :smileynew:
I don't believe you. Which is to say, that may be true for you, but it's not for me. I find pallet- and bale-handling little more than a frustrating nuisance.

Both suffer from an inadequate interface -- the lack of depth perception makes this job much harder in the game than it is in real life. To do a good job you need three hands; one to steer, one to operate the crane, and one to keep moving your camera around. And the physics are just wonky enough that even a small mistake can ruin the entire load you've been working on, with pallets flying off in all directions. And I don't make-believe farm to stack make-believe boxes, I make-believe farm to operate make-believe farm equipment and manage a make-believe economy.

What I think Giants should do is recognize that stacking things isn't something all players enjoy doing, and treat it like plowing and liming. Make it optional. Add autoload trailers to the base game.

And instead of having factories spawn pallets in the middle of their parking lots, STOP DOING THAT. I should be able to drive my trailer into the spawn zone and have the factory load the pallets directly on my trailer, LIKE IT ACTUALLY WORKS IN REALITY. It's silly that I have to bring my own forklift to each factory and that you literally block the driveway with pallets.
johnj

Post by johnj »

Electsilver8 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:43 pm I did read the description, it didn't say how to use it, the only thing I wasn't doing was pushing R, I'll try that.
Sorry if you knew already but when you purchase the trailer you have to change the type to bale ie flat no sides. The R will now work and you will have the proper menu.