I need help, please & thank you!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
FSisSwagg

I need help, please & thank you!

Post by FSisSwagg »

This is my first post. My name is Timothy, my son and I enjoy playing FS for Xbox one. However, we’re finding it difficult to find some mods. We’re looking for Ford, Chevy, GMC trucks but can’t find them. Also looking for RV’s and campers. Are they not available for Xbox One? Seems everything is available for PC players. I appreciate any and all reply’s. Please, and Thank you! -Timothy
Dogface

Re: I need help, please & thank you!

Post by Dogface »

Do you mean pickup truck? Almost all of the truck mods on ModHub are for PC and console.

https://farming-simulator.com/mods.php? ... ars&page=0
Steel_Horse

Re: I need help, please & thank you!

Post by Steel_Horse »

FSisSwagg wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:34 pm This is my first post. My name is Timothy, my son and I enjoy playing FS for Xbox one. However, we’re finding it difficult to find some mods. We’re looking for Ford, Chevy, GMC trucks but can’t find them. Also looking for RV’s and campers. Are they not available for Xbox One? Seems everything is available for PC players. I appreciate any and all reply’s. Please, and Thank you! -Timothy
Playing on console you might need to look slightly beyond the brand. Specific brand mods are limited by licencing held by Giants and then potentially further restricted by licencing constraints imposed by the platform owners themselves. for example you are not likely to see any Ford branded current vehicles at all.
A variety of modders produce vehicles similar to vehicles you are seeking but under the lizard brand.