Grimme Evo 290 Author Agrario

jtguy242000

Post by jtguy242000 »

i keep coming to hire and keeps saying feild not foud tried other map and new map that just came out in expansion released in november work ok with potatoes just not beet carot and parsnips
Roesjka

Re: Grimme Evo 290 Author Agrario

Post by Roesjka »

I have the same trouble as you. Even the pipe out/in does not seem to work. Tried harvesting red beet and it would work if you harvest it yourself but helper just refuses as could not find field. Tried to unload what I had into a trailer but the pipe refuses to come out.
Hope Agrario is able to fix this issue.
Lenovo Yoga 7735u - Debian testing/trixie - Wine-staging - FS19, FS22
Desktop - AMD 5800X - AMD RX 6900 XT - Debian testing/trixie - Wine-staging - FS19, FS22
BillyMais

Re: Grimme Evo 290 Author Agrario

Post by BillyMais »

The pipe is as well as the unfolding of the machine set to mouse control. To extend the pipe for overloading you first have to hit „O“ like you‘d always do for overloading, but then use mouse control to extend it actually (Look at F1 menu for making sure the pipe Is „pre-extended“ or not).

I had these issues myself but I wanted to use the machine and eventually found out how it works. But to be honest I don‘t like it. Agrario should provide a configuration for „normal behaviour“ and „mouse control“ I‘d suggest. Oh, and the machine doesn‘t save it‘s state if you Save, Exit and reload the savegame, if you load the savegame the machine Is folded...

And yeah, this machine doesn't work with ai/helper. Courseplay works though.
LS17 (Switch) | LS17 (Steam) | LS19 (PS4) | LS19 (Steam) | LS20 (Switch) | LS22 Premium Edition (Steam) | Pumps n’ Hoses + Farm Production Pack + Case IH Farmall Anniversary Pack
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
Bug Tracker | Image Server