Red Barn silo extension?

Imnotyou

Red Barn silo extension?

Post by Imnotyou »

Is there any mod that has a silo extension in the same style as the ones in the red barn pack? The only ones that are the same aren't extensions, but either normal silos or factories.
Gugernoot215

Re: Red Barn silo extension?

Post by Gugernoot215 »

I presume you are talking about the American barn pack by omatana.
I couldn't find anything similar or the same as the silo attached to the barn appears to be a Forage silo known as a harvestore rather than a grain silo.
Running on A refurbished 1.2k hp laptop which the graphics chip likes to crash (when playing fs22).
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
Imnotyou

Post by Imnotyou »

No, not that one. There is a pack literally called 'Red Barn Pack' by FSG Modding - FSG TAZ_MAN. The silos in that pack are of the concrete type with a dome on the top. Thing is, the largest silo has a capacity of 250k, and has no matching extension. I've looked for one, but can't find one.

The alternative would be to use Oma Tana's red wooden silo. It is aesthetically a perfect match, but it is a freestanding silo with no buildings attached, whereas the red barn ones have barns attached, which are useful.
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

I had a look and the silo in the pack is also a stave silo for making and storing silage not grain although you can line and reinforce them to store grain.
The only other silo I could find after another look (I haven't test it) was the Storinator storage silo by GamerDesigns but it is a stand-alone rather than an extension.
Running on A refurbished 1.2k hp laptop which the graphics chip likes to crash (when playing fs22).
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
Imnotyou

Post by Imnotyou »

There are several silos in the pack. 3 of them are regular silos with barns attached. To my knowledge there are no fermenting silos in that pack.

In any case, I've solved the problem via one of Oma Tana's mods - ironically a red barn. It has several options for silos in the same style, with much bigger capacities.

I have to say, Oma Tana puts out a lot of very useful mods. The latest (south German pack) is very useful on a euro map.
Eische

Post by Eische »

You could also ask her to include silo extensions in her mod.
She is quite responsive on the forum:
viewtopic.php?p=1610203
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Imnotyou

Post by Imnotyou »

The Red Barn Pack (which is the one I would like the extension for) is not an Oma Tana mod. Oma Tanas silos don't need extensions, due to the capacity she gives the silos.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Maybe you can use an ingame bug: place the OmaTana silo next to yours and test, if the capacity of both counts as one.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR