How can we get a better faster fertilizer option. Unrealistic or fast farm???

mhunt1972

How can we get a better faster fertilizer option. Unrealistic or fast farm???

Post by mhunt1972 »

How do we go about getting a unrealistic or fast farm method for fertilizing.
Eische

Re: How can we get a better faster fertilizer option. Unrealistic or fast farm???

Post by Eische »

on PC?
Easy development controls
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Urinal2001

Re: How can we get a better faster fertilizer option. Unrealistic or fast farm???

Post by Urinal2001 »

It's not EXACTLY fast farming, but I wholly recommend THIS SPREADER. It's small, cheap, holds more fertiliser than you'll ever need, and has a massive spread width. I also presume it will go full speed when connected with the drawbar trick, but I haven't tried that personally.
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Disable it in the options.
You get the fully fertilized benefits, with zero time spent. Not going to get faster than that.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

You can disable needing fertilizing? Never noticed that before, will have to look when i get home! If you now tell me that i can disable rolling (my most hated task i think) i might just cry!
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

You can disable lots of stuff including lime, weeds, stones, plowing, crop destruction, workers buying fuel, seeds and more