My suggestions for future updates

SilverFox

My suggestions for future updates

Post by SilverFox »

I just finished playing the Demo and enjoyed it.
Here are a few of my own suggestions for future updates to \"Demolition Company\" or future Versions.

1.Allow Selectable \"Realism\" modes. (Normal - Realism -)

In Realism Mode you:

*Have a starting Budget.

*Earn Money for each Job

*Get Bonus Cash for quicker jobs and less damage to surrounding areas.

*DIE or be injured if HIT with falling objects, falls from buildings, etc if not careful.

*Equipment has damage level and can be damaged if not used properly.
This will result in having to REPAIR your equipment out of your budget and bank account.

*Surrounding Buildings can be mistakenly damaged or destroyed by explosives or work if not careful and will result in either lower score, or MONEY being removed from your budget.

*Dynamic Environment with other workers and people that can be hurt or injured which will result in either a PROJECT FAIL or huge CASH LOSS on the project.

Improvements:

Better Physics. (Improve Physics Engine to demolition. Needs to be more REAL and less \"blocky\" when destroying objects. More of a random feel and not a block by block feel.

*Allow more Camera Views.

*Allow Outside VIEW of Equipment WITH OUT Camera shake or tilt.
Jon250

Re: My suggestions for future updates

Post by Jon250 »

Well Silver Fox, you're playing the Demo which only has two of the actual missions for play. However in mission mode you don't have to worry about money or anything. In Career mode, you do have a budget and you get money by completing mission also missions have a timer and you get a bonus for completing them within the set amount of time also if you throw too much debris out or damage a building or part of a building you wasn't supposed to you will fail the mission. So some of the suggestions you gave are already in the full game. I do agree on the equipment damage and the dynamic environment would be interesting.