is this availible at walmart?

demoman

is this availible at walmart?

Post by demoman »

has any one been able to get this game yet? i have to go to my local walmart in a few hours. and was wondering. i asked them about it yesterday and they had no information on it.
hunter1jonathan

Re: is this availible at walmart?

Post by hunter1jonathan »

I haven't seen it yet at Wally World. I ordered mine on Amazon and downloaded it for $29.99. Unlimited access to download it as well.
Rhys

Post by Rhys »

You can buy the Download also at Giants directly:

http://www.farming-simulator.com/buy-now.php
demoman

Post by demoman »

yeah i can do that. but im hoping for the cd version of it. i don't know how the download would work.
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

demoman wrote:yeah i can do that. but im hoping for the cd version of it. i don't know how the download would work.
If you download from Steam, it will also be automatically updated when revisions are provided. Many of us have Steam. Works fine.
demoman

Post by demoman »

yeah i have steam to. well i have to go to the store soon. i'll see if they have it yet?
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

I also have the Steam version and works fine. I probably will purchase the disc version when it comes to Wally World just because I want to support Giants further. I'd really like the Collector's Edition but I'm in the US and don't know where I can get it :(.
demoman

Post by demoman »

i will have to download it as well i guess. i went to four differrent store and none of them have it. so im guessing the download would be the full game in an exe that could be saved to a cd right?
Rhys

Post by Rhys »

Correct its an exe file and an activation key you can write on the disc.
demoman

Post by demoman »

ok is it the full english version though?
Rhys

Post by Rhys »

Yep completely english
demoman

Post by demoman »

:biggrin2: ah ok. well i will see what i can do? i have a creditcard. but i think it's only good at wally workd stores :lol:
demoman

Post by demoman »

i was able to get the download from amazon. but it was on a differrent pc then i wanted. so i thought i could go get the download again. and now it's not installing on my gaming computer. is there something i need to do or it only works on one pc?
demoman

Post by demoman »

where do you turn horse shoes? i found i can collect horseshoes. do they raise the selling price of the equipment?
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Don't have a Walmart in Australia so no clue... lol