Good lowboy trailer mod

Clydeson

Good lowboy trailer mod

Post by Clydeson »

Howdy, Can any one help me find a good lowboy trailer that can either be attached via a dolly or a truck directly.
Plus does anyone know how to make a .rar file work with the game or have it converted to a .zip file.
Any feedback would be great.
Top Soil

Re: Good lowboy trailer mod

Post by Top Soil »

Convert .rar to .zip using winrar - it's free.

I don't know of any mods of low wall trailers that go on semi trucks by name, I just use a tractor for my beet harvest tipper train -- but I think I've seen a couple that should work. modhoster, ls2013, fs-uk are the primary sites, most of them you can search mods by type Trailer/tipper.
silveradoman298

Post by silveradoman298 »

Try searching for a_lowboy_mod_pack_by_xentro. I downloaded it from somewhere and it works, but has errors and warnings that need to be fixed.

Good Luck!
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
Clydeson

Post by Clydeson »

Top Soil wrote:Convert .rar to .zip using winrar - it's free.

I don't know of any mods of low wall trailers that go on semi trucks by name, I just use a tractor for my beet harvest tipper train -- but I think I've seen a couple that should work. modhoster, ls2013, fs-uk are the primary sites, most of them you can search mods by type Trailer/tipper.
Thanks for the help.
Plus I found a trailer on ls2013 and it worked on the game but when trying to load a tractor or harvester it would glitch and the machine would fall off. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Clydeson on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clydeson

Post by Clydeson »

silveradoman298 wrote:Try searching for a_lowboy_mod_pack_by_xentro. I downloaded it from somewhere and it works, but has errors and warnings that need to be fixed.

Good Luck!
Found a mod pack that had a trailer by xentro but when put through winrar and converted to work on the game. When I put the files into the mod folder, wouldn't work.

There must be a step I'm missing because I did this with another ,rar file and worked.

Edit- I tried it and wouldn't work, but found out the mod is made for 2011 and not 2013. I tried converting it but when I did all the commands my computer screwed up and I lost all of the codes. :frown: :frown: :lol: :lol: