Storage shed for grass and hay

torstein

Storage shed for grass and hay

Post by torstein »

Hi there fellow farmers.

I'm on the lookout for a storage shed where I can store grass and hay (not bales). Does anyone know where I can find such a shed? I've been looking around for some time now, but I haven't been able to find one. It would make it a lot easier since I don't have to mess around with bales to get hay for my forage mix for the cattle. :)
scrivy

Re: Storage shed for grass and hay

Post by scrivy »

torstein

Post by torstein »

Great! Thanks a lot. :)
torstein

Post by torstein »

Well..that didn't work. I tried to follow the instructions you have posted, but as I started Farming Sim I got an error that some files had been changed. I ignored it and Farming Sim started normally. I opened the map (default map with my changes) and surely, the shed was there. But I was not allowed to unload any grass, hay og straw in the shed. Is there something I forgot to do to make the shed accept my loads?
prjindigo

Post by prjindigo »

Random thought, when you add the stuff in you need to import it into a sub of the main root of the map, then select the main root of the map and then save.

I use the Futt 1.2 myself, works great and I can simply delete the components for the silage and mixed ration.