Lexion 780

Bor Sponge

Lexion 780

Post by Bor Sponge »

http://www.farming-simulator-2013.com/f ... ta-mp.html

Hello

does any one know of any attachment mods for this new lexion mod? as on download you only get the harvester and no vario, cornspeed or vario trailer.

It would be good if the new patch going to have an automatic translation so that every mod placed in the game file is in english and not german
Cpt.Ass
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Re: Lexion 780

Post by Cpt.Ass »

http://www.modhoster.com/mods/claas-sch ... ks-pack--2

4 cutter that are washable.. And i dont think its Giants problem to fix the lack of english in this game.. I think its sadly just the way it is, cause even here on the forums its hard to get good info on english..
Steam: mikerowe666 - feel free to add me.
Bor Sponge

Post by Bor Sponge »

Cheers for the link.
Yes you're right, but it would be nice if giants did try and do something. As they have an English paying audience too.
Though I will I say I'm not anti-giants as I think people take this GAME far to seriously and that giants have done a good job, just hope the next patch and future patches help improve matters as and where needed.
Cpt.Ass

Post by Cpt.Ass »

Gaint cant do anything with the mods and i wont try to blame them for it. They make the game and maintain these forums, but here i think they could do some more on the english forum.
A patch wont do anything about the english translation on the mods as its the modder who decides whats in it. Could even be pure danish if that was the case, and a patch still wouldnt translate it to english.
mrnascar

Post by mrnascar »

Just a small suggestion for working around the problem with lack of english language info. Maybe everyone has tried this, but I'll put it out there anyway. I use Google Chrome as my browser, and it often (not always) asks if i want the content translated into English. The translation is far from perfect but it does help...
Cpt.Ass

Post by Cpt.Ass »

Well i guess he was talking about the info ingame wasnt on english. But if its about the info on the dl pages and so then i really cant see the big problem in just using google translate like you also say..
Bor Sponge

Post by Bor Sponge »

mrnascar... yes i do use google translate for the download pages.
cpt. ass... thats exactly what I mean, HUD is always in german.

not to worry, i'll work round it :D

does any one know of a cornspeed and a bisso that can be used for this lexion 780?
herrman

Post by herrman »

This package contains everything you need...
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks