John Deere Air seeder

dmann

John Deere Air seeder

Post by dmann »

I have tried to convert the john deere air seeder form 2011 to 2013 and its just not working out for me i don't know a lot about converting mods. I have been following the thread on this forum that outlines how to convert mods but i am not having any luck. Wondering if anyone could help me out with this? Thanks
ozMerlin

Re: John Deere Air seeder

Post by ozMerlin »

If you get it to work please post a link to where i can download it, as i've tried as well to get it to work in FS13
and would like to use it instead of the amazone condor seeder.

I can get it to show up and unfold ect, but just can't load it with grain/fertilizer no matter how much i try
dmann

Post by dmann »

ozMerlin wrote:If you get it to work please post a link to where i can download it, as i've tried as well to get it to work in FS13
and would like to use it instead of the amazone condor seeder.

I can get it to show up and unfold ect, but just can't load it with grain/fertilizer no matter how much i try

are you filling out of the standard fill trigger or filling out of a trailer?
Higgings

Post by Higgings »

Is it one of you, who uploaded a Airseeder ?

I dl one, but cant fill it :)
Jeff Editor

Post by Jeff Editor »

I was able to fill the aircart with seed out of a wagon. You need to take seed out of one of your bins with a wagon and then pull the aircart next to the wagon and extend the auger.When you see the auger icon in the lower right corner you need to turn the auger on. I have planted a few fields with the aircart and 2 seeder.

I have not been able to fill the cart with fertilizer and still trying to figure this out.
dmann

Post by dmann »

Jeff Editor wrote:I was able to fill the aircart with seed out of a wagon. You need to take seed out of one of your bins with a wagon and then pull the aircart next to the wagon and extend the auger.When you see the auger icon in the lower right corner you need to turn the auger on. I have planted a few fields with the aircart and 2 seeder.

I have not been able to fill the cart with fertilizer and still trying to figure this out.
Hi is there any way i could get the air seeder form you i like to use a john deere air seeder on the game? Could it be that there might be some thing different with the fertilizer triggers on the game it self that will not let you fill with fertilizer just a thought.
thilgen2

Post by thilgen2 »

I was able to figure out how to load the air seeder with fertilizer. If you have the service trailer mod you can pull the air seeder along the side of it. The auger icon will appear and you can fill it with fertilizer.
tom8907

Post by tom8907 »

When I try to use the Airseeder in FS2013 it always crashes when I click abort game. Did you guys find a fix for this problem, or do you just deal with the crash every time?
Bor Sponge

Post by Bor Sponge »

tom... i have the same issues with the air seeder, it just freezes up the game.
i couldnt get it to fill with seed or fertilizer.

hopefuly the triggers and the freeze game problem can be fixed and hopefuly a shuttle cart could be made which holds both seed and fertilizer.

must admit though its one hell of mod and with these problems fixed it will would be my number 1 mod :)
tom8907

Post by tom8907 »

It won't fill with seeds at the normal seed trigger, but you can fill it using a trailer with wheat, barley or canola, at least I can get it to do that. It functions just fine, it's just something in the LUA script that causes it to freeze when you abort. I can't seem to find what it is yet. I've been comparing the script with other scripts that do work.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

Modhoster has a 2013 version
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
Higgings

Post by Higgings »

I have to go try out the thing with the service trailer.
I loaded a Agronliner trailer with grain and lower the elevator and it worked like a charme, and I have service trailer, so have to go check it out :)
Because this is very nice together with John Deere 9630,.... now I have to find a desent map with good fields :hmm:
herrman

Post by herrman »

Vorpommern map should be what you're looking for.
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks
Bor Sponge

Post by Bor Sponge »

Tom... Good luck with finding the problem with script, if you do may I be cheeky enough to ask for a link??
Cheers

Cat 900 MT Challenger works best for me with the air seeder
tom8907

Post by tom8907 »

Wizard,
Yes I know there is, but it still freezes that game when you save and abort.

Bor Sponge,
I'll post here if I figure it out.