Lots of views, no workers?

mayoollie

Lots of views, no workers?

Post by mayoollie »

Does anyone here actually play multiplayer, or can anyone suggest a better forum for finding MP games? Not a lot of success here I find.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
sfy

Re: Lots of views, no workers?

Post by sfy »

just how it is. sometimes people can't connect, some people have bad connections, some may only want to play with people they actually know or know from a different game. and some people prefer to stay on their own farms and let others join them.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

I guess so but why so many views? I am on the original map, lots of equipment and variety and mixed farming, and I don't make anyone do a job they don't want to do, still no takers.

I am looking to gather a team of 4-5 regulars who can help on a rotational basis. Don't mind total beginners just people who want to play seriously and realistically.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
Thedarv

Post by Thedarv »

I'm looking to work on a farm. I've played the 2011 and 2013 games but never online so I have some experience. I'll work on your farm
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Hello Darv.

I'd be glad to have your assistance. I will be online at some point tomorrow evening. My mods are here and can be downloaded easily, make sure you use the 2013 folder though:

EDIT derSchreiner: Sorry, but no direkt DL and Dropbox Links, send the links per PM, please