Health Super Chaser bale stacker

dmann

Health Super Chaser bale stacker

Post by dmann »

What is a good tractor to pull the health super chaser with? Because i am looking for a tractor that the collision is not so sensitive when i turn. The hitch tongue hits the rear wheel when i turn to the right on my current tractor and the chaser jumps around until straighten out again.
Farmer_Bob

Re: Health Super Chaser bale stacker

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Yeah, in real life they tell you never to turn right with these kinds of trailers attached. The makers of this mod go to extreme lengths to make them as real as possible so finding a tractor that will allow you to clip through the wheels isn't going to be easy. Probably be easier just to turn left all the time!
dmann

Post by dmann »

Farmer_Bob wrote:Yeah, in real life they tell you never to turn right with these kinds of trailers attached. The makers of this mod go to extreme lengths to make them as real as possible so finding a tractor that will allow you to clip through the wheels isn't going to be easy. Probably be easier just to turn left all the time!
That won't turn out good in real life as i come form a hay growing background making 3x4 hay bales. On the 2011 game there was a tractor that i had that let me turn to the right a little more than i can now it was a new holland but i can;t remember the model #.
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Well you carry on with your search buddy and I hope you find something.

Just a thought, this mod is made to real scale so I doubt driving a tractor with the draw-bar dragging against the rear wheels/tyres is going to turn out well either! If I were you I would make an extension for the tractor so the trailer sits further back and doesn't touch the wheels.