Feedback Marshall-DLC

Meckel34

Feedback Marshall-DLC

Post by Meckel34 »

Ich muss sagen, dass mir das Particlesystem bei dem Güllefass sehr gut gefällt!

Und auch die anderen Trailer sind optisch zumindest schonmal sehr schön anzusehen. Ein Funktionstest wird noch folgen...

Vielen Dank, GIANTS!
MfG
Meckel34

Alle LS- Versionen, alle DLC's, alles 2x. Mobil LS 14, 16, DC, SRS
petorious

Re: Feedback Marshall-DLC

Post by petorious »

Really great pack, being British this was perfect for me. Really well done with the model, textures and in gaming,

However its spoil t by the silly little error of the capacity of the grain trailer (main reason form e getting this DLC), before I purchased this mod I checked all your default trailers on capacity and noticed it was all correct eg the difference between tonnage and square/cubic meters, however the QM16 from the DLC has the capacity of 16000 and this is wrong and as it stated on Marshall's website it should be 20700. Also the I am insure on the scale of this trailer its close but a touch on the small size looks to be about 15% to small.

The rest of the kit looks great, I don't suppose we would see the changes from my post made, but its worth mentioning.
Peter
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: Feedback Marshall-DLC

Post by Stegei »

Thanks for your feedback. We will check for the the correct size and capacity and probably will change it (if necessary) in an upcoming patch.