Hagensledt Green Lands

Farmer_Bob

Re: Hagensledt Green Lands

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Who's turn is it to buy the popcorn?
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

You guys really need to get a new B.S. rue teen. This popcorn one is getting pretty old...
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

farmboy002 wrote:You guys really need to get a new B.S. rue teen. This popcorn one is getting pretty old...
Look Mr. Forum vigilante, if you don't like my posts then block me!! It's that simple oh and it's routine not the BS that you scribbled.

Have a nice day,
Bob. :hi:
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

The popcorn might be getting old, but its nice to have some popcorn when you are reading topics like this one.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

farmboy002 wrote:You guys really need to get a new B.S. rue teen. This popcorn one is getting pretty old...
If the popcorn rue teen is getting old, how about this?
....and btw, it's routine, Google it. Oh wait, in your opinion, you don't want to.

:lol: Probably see the rest of you in a week.
~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Ok wizard, that is an awesome picture lol
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Gabbysdad

Post by Gabbysdad »

Thanks everyone, I coped and paste your reply's to my word program for later use for this and other maps. But why did they have to go and put conveyers in the cow and pig poop? I like getting out with a front loader.
tom_the_farmer
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom_the_farmer »

wizard4278 wrote:
If the popcorn rue teen is getting old, how about this?
....and btw, it's routine, Google it. Oh wait, in your opinion, you don't want to.

:lol: Probably see the rest of you in a week.
~Wizard~
HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
sfy

Post by sfy »

Gabbysdad wrote:Thanks everyone, I coped and paste your reply's to my word program for later use for this and other maps. But why did they have to go and put conveyers in the cow and pig poop? I like getting out with a front loader.

most likely because most players find that they lose a large percentage of the material when trying to load a trailer. the conveyor system is the best way to be sure you get all the material in the trailer. plus, many people really *censored* at trying to handle the frontloaders.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Look Mr. Forum vigilante, if you don't like my posts then block me!! It's that simple oh and it's routine not the BS that you scribbled.

Have a nice day,
Bob. :hi:[/quote]

First off that's your opinion, I make no claims to being a vigilante, And I have made no claims of winning a spelling B.... And I will read what I want to and post reply's on what I want to...Have a nice day :hi:
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

farmboy002 wrote:Look Mr. Forum vigilante, if you don't like my posts then block me!! It's that simple oh and it's routine not the BS that you scribbled.

Have a nice day,
Bob. :hi:

First off that's your opinion, I make no claims to being a vigilante, And I have made no claims of winning a spelling B.... And I will read what I want to and post reply's on what I want to...Have a nice day :hi:
Well, be prepared to be unhappy then. I was only trying to reduce your stress levels.
BTW, the popcorn thing never gets old because we always eat it all and make fresh every time :lol:
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

Farmer_Bob wrote:.......BTW, the popcorn thing never gets old because we always eat it all and make fresh every time :lol:
All while laughing and pointing :lol: :lol:

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
reider

Post by reider »

Gabbysdad wrote:Thanks everyone, I coped and paste your reply's to my word program for later use for this and other maps. But why did they have to go and put conveyers in the cow and pig poop? I like getting out with a front loader.
If you can use the Giants Editor I'm sure you can remove them. Just make sure you get the trigger/s too and don't upload your changes. Keep the map for personal use. Retain a copy of the original as well as your edited version. But only one in the Mod Folder at a time. That way if your edited version doesn't work you take it out and replace with the previous working map, or the original if no other changes were made.