Bugs you have noticed so far

gtaoffargo

Re: Bugs you have noticed so far

Post by gtaoffargo »

The comia c6 harvester if you have anything in the grain tank and then send it to the bottom part of firld 6 on the westbridge map when it goes to the right side of the map doesn't have enough horsepower with the hired worker to turn around. It will give up and leave a big comma of field behind. If you dismiss the worker you have plenty of horsepower to back up. If the grain tank is empty and you have a hired worker running it, it barely makes the reverse part of turning around.
Birk1988

Post by Birk1988 »

Hi..
I have noticed that I can't wash ANY Front Mounted equipment. This must be fixed!

And, when Im playing on our Dedicated server and have hired a worker, it is VERY laggy when I get out of the machines and is walking. My ping is normally around 20-26ms but when I get out of any machines it jumps up to over 150ms. Why ?
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

load very very very very slow the maps x4.
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
Dragun

Post by Dragun »

I have noticed this. dunno how to explain but i think the pic says enough. this is according to the inspector mod.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =339985647
Greetz Dragun
The Netherlands.
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Birk1988 wrote:Hi..
I have noticed that I can't wash ANY Front Mounted equipment. This must be fixed!
You can if you take it off. The problem is the hitbox of the tractor overlapping the hitbox of front mounted equipment, so if you remove the tractor, you can wash the implement :).
ChrisMayhew

Post by ChrisMayhew »

I had a weird one when I loaded my game the other day.. I tabbed into my ScorpinKing and it just flew about 30 feet up in the air spinning like crazy until it landed back on the ground.. But it was in the middle of a field so I'm not quite sure what that was about..haha

I've also had a random tractor just keep moving round different parts of the main farm every time it was loaded up, one time it was in the chicken pen but as soon as a reset it, it's been fine.. :)
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

The game just closes without error, completely closed whitout warning and the log clear *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown*

1.1.0.1 Version *thumbsdown*
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
B_Duck

Post by B_Duck »

sometimes after i empty a trailer i can refill it on the spot without driving back to the farm. Only played the nem map so far and using the mods on the site.
Stoops417

Post by Stoops417 »

I found a bug with the developer of the game, patch notes only get posted in German.
Thibstars

Post by Thibstars »

Just had my first game crash! It happened right when I wanted to cut a tree with the scorpion king.
Just a Belgian player loving the game.
enachemihai92

Post by enachemihai92 »

all vehicles and bales move wen you are close to them whith another vehicle
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

B_Duck wrote:sometimes after i empty a trailer i can refill it on the spot without driving back to the farm. Only played the nem map so far and using the mods on the site.
Yep, this is a known bug. Well, known to us, who knows if Giants read the forums...
maxmore7

Post by maxmore7 »

dunno if it's a bug or not . if i take logs to droppoint next to train in lumberyard or grain to trainstation i get paid( as i should ) after i have unloaded and got paid i send the train on its way and ten seconds later i get paid again about the same ammount i got paid first time!! and this has nothing to do with missions. i have not done a single mission at my game. enyone else noticed this? easy way to double your harvest income tho but doesnt seem fair. and why does hail/rain clean up mu stuff even when they are indoors?
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

maxmore7 wrote:dunno if it's a bug or not . if i take logs to droppoint next to train in lumberyard or grain to trainstation i get paid( as i should ) after i have unloaded and got paid i send the train on its way and ten seconds later i get paid again about the same ammount i got paid first time!! and this has nothing to do with missions. i have not done a single mission at my game. enyone else noticed this? easy way to double your harvest income tho but doesnt seem fair. and why does hail/rain clean up mu stuff even when they are indoors?
I believe Giants have said that the train paying double is a bug. No idea how it's supposed to work, but I assume you load the train, then send it off and THEN get the money for your load. Which is presumably worth more than stuff dumped in the pond.
nosasha

Post by nosasha »

BradM73 wrote:I ran into what I think is a massive bug.

When accepting a Demand mission from the bulletin boards and delivering the required grain on time to the correct spot, you get an insanely high time reward.

For example, I had a mission to deliver 60 tons of wheat to the Grain Elevator. I had 9 minutes to complete the mission. Upon dropping off each load, I got paid the market amount for my wheat. Once the mission was done, I was awarded the 7,100 Euro reward, as well as a 362,340 Euro time bonus.

This has GOT to be a bug. I also did another mission a bit later to deliver 40-some tons of corn to another place, and I think I got over 260,000 Euros in bonus money from that too.
Its because you have 9 minutes from the time you first deliver your load there. its like the mowing missions, the time only starts when you start mowing.