Liquid/Solid Manure

Randy M C

Liquid/Solid Manure

Post by Randy M C »

I have a manure spreader...so I pulled up to that big round container down by the cows...nothing happened....that's where I should've used the Slurry tank? If so, then where do I go to fill up this manure spreader?
titan357

Re: Liquid/Solid Manure

Post by titan357 »

The manure (solid) needs to be loaded using a front loader/tele-handler/skid steer with the bucket attachment and is located next to the cow pen, slurry is different (liquid) and can be loaded into a tanker/container the same way as you load other liquids, by pulling up and hitting refill.

Sounds like you have a manure (solid) spreader and are trying to load slurry (liquid) into it.

This is manure
Randy M C

Post by Randy M C »

Ok---I got nothing in that bin (solid)...I am on Westbrdige map. What do i need to do to get the solid? Thnx
titan357

Post by titan357 »

Randy M C wrote:Ok---I got nothing in that bin (solid)...I am on Westbrdige map. What do i need to do to get the solid? Thnx

Here is a guide that can answer almost any questions you may have. Directly related to your question,
The first thing that you should do is provide straw. You will of course need to first harvest some field and then you will need a tipper (Euroboss 330T for 27 000$). Remember about switching on the straw swath mode in the harvester [,]. After collecting the grass, transport it to the place where you keep your cows and unload it to the troughs (in the wooden building). By doing so, you will increase the productivity from 5% to 14%. However, a more important thing is that the cows will start to produce manure, which you can later use to fertilize fields.