Looking for Like Minded People

Lister471

Looking for Like Minded People

Post by Lister471 »

Good evening for a while i have been making simple FS15 videos for youtube, i now want to do some online stuff, however i need people to that play the game has much has me, i play every night and some times in the day.

Server Type: Deadicated
Server Name: Lister471 Gaming YT
Password: havefun
Slots: 8 / more slots can and will be added if required
Current Map: Holzhausen http://fs15.lt/en/holzhausen-v-2-0-1/ |
Mods: Just the ones required by the map. (check Pdf in map download) Or come on TS for server link
DLC's None required
Teamspeak: 85.236.101.154:10347 / optional

Please note i am a serious player of the game, and i seek like minded people. I play every night and would like to have the server full every night.

Currently we only have 1 combine (large one) and 2 tractors, So we need to put the time in to harvest the rest of the fields so we can buy more equipment.

If you are interested simple connect to the server or teamspeak, if you would like more information message me via this forum.

Thank you and i hope to get the chance to play along side some of you soon.
Lister471
JDtractorz

Re: Looking for Like Minded People

Post by JDtractorz »

Yeah, I'm interested in joining. I am pretty serious about the game, and I have a decent amount of experience. I have hosted my own servers but none dedicated. I probably won't use teamspeak, however.
If I'm not on the forums, that means I'm probably playing Farming Simulator.
Versions of Farming Simulator I've Played:
FS11
FS13
FS15
FS17
Hi
Lister471

Post by Lister471 »

Thanks for your interest, we are still looking for many more people, my aim is not just to get a few people that farm now and again, the aim is to build up of a community of like minded people who enjoy some of the same games.

Website will be up in the next few days.
Eggski

Post by Eggski »

Hello, I would like to join if that's ok?

I have played for years and like to take it seriously, had my first taste of multiplayer and loved it until I spent hours repairing a map with a couple of others only for it to get trashed not long after, so I would like to be on a map to actually play the game rather than mess about.

Greg.
Farming the proper way, on PC.
Lister471

Post by Lister471 »

The name of the server has been changed to Another gaming Network.

I am pleased to announce that i am looking for people interested in running there own farm. I shall provide server, website, forums, teamspeak. I have many projects on the go, and although i enjoy playing the game, i do not have to time to fully manage the farm ect, so i am looking for other people that might be interested, must be EU based and have teamspeak. If interested drop me a PM.