Farming Sim 15 Precision Control Pack A shame!

Zetor9145

Re: Farming Sim 15 Precision Control Pack A shame!

Post by Zetor9145 »

Look on Mad catz alot cheaper. but not in stock though.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

cbtrower wrote:Amazon in the US has the pack available. I'm surprised it isn't available in different countries. :shock:
Maybe this is because in the US and canada there a big retailers and buying bigger stock in..

Amazone is a big retailer, and others.. They only still have old stock of these steering pack..
I think there is no other retailer out there that have new stock bought..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
RaShCl

Post by RaShCl »

If they realy made 1 batch and will not make more, then i will stop buying anything from saitek and madcatz
i dont want to support companys , that are toying around with customers.

especialy madcatz, seeing they also made my 400 euro ion drum rocker , worthless for rockband 4 by not suporting it
while they did officialy licend it for rockband 3

I realy hope they are making more of them , i realy would like a steering wheel
but i fear that wil not happen
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I think you dont have to blame saitek or madcatz.. Giants make the decision if they willing to make more of these steer packs or not.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

The production of the Saitek Control Pack this is not in our control. We did push them to produce something like this, organized the partnership with our partners (Astragon and Focus Home Interactive), consulted on the design and made the integration into the game as smoothly as possible. However, we have no control on how the product is sold.

The problem with hardware is, that the re-production takes quite long time, usually several months. I highly doubt it is the intention of MadCatz to go out of stock. It is simply the high demand and the long production time doesn't give any other option.
gill.lawny@live.com

Post by gill.lawny@live.com »

do any of you know how it works on a laptop. was told it would work with our farm sim 15 and it doesn't!!!
RaShCl

Post by RaShCl »

Stegei wrote:The production of the Saitek Control Pack this is not in our control. We did push them to produce something like this, organized the partnership with our partners (Astragon and Focus Home Interactive), consulted on the design and made the integration into the game as smoothly as possible. However, we have no control on how the product is sold.

The problem with hardware is, that the re-production takes quite long time, usually several months. I highly doubt it is the intention of MadCatz to go out of stock. It is simply the high demand and the long production time doesn't give any other option.

Sorry to say but that sounds a lot you see at companies like SONY etc

they know it wil be in high demand and still they make a small batch, knowing before hand that its a seller, again same as what
madcatz did with the rock band controllers and midi interfaces, they only made a small batch.

the thing i think is playing here is the Famous CREATING SCARCITY ,to drive the price up, seeing most company's only think $

The thing is if you make a big campaing add for a product, seeing that teh result would be that a lot of peopel would buy it
you dont make a small batch, you plan ahead and make room in a factories producing the things.

I never gave Giants the guildty party, they did get the info from Madcats, but Madcats on teh other hand are known fro these kind of practises, and besides if i dident
belive Giants , i woudent have bought all versions for teh pc of farming simulator starting from 2009 :P
and i wil kep buying till i am eather death or cant play anym ore