Courseplay reversing issue

dandare75

Courseplay reversing issue

Post by dandare75 »

Using courseplay on coldborough park farm.have loaded and saved a course that uses the new holland T4.75 and the pottinger forage wagon to collect grass from field 21 to the silage clamps at chantry farm.course runs all ok until the forage wagon reverses into the clamp.when i run the course i made sure thst the tractor reversed into the clamp to activate the unload trigger.

When the course reverses the forage wagon into the clamp,it starts to unload,then it drives off,leaving the wagon full of grass still.

Do i need to back the foragd wagon all the way into the clamp?

Do i need to create a park point?

All advice appreciated.
AndyK70

Re: Courseplay reversing issue

Post by AndyK70 »

When recording a course while going reverse, only use a vehicle, without a trailer attached. The reverse course waypoints are recorded by the vehicle, not the trailer. When playing the recorded course, then the trailer is aligned at those waypoints.
While recording you have to keep in mind the length of the trailer at the start point of the reverse. You have to leave enough space for the trailer to straighten behind the vehicle before going reverse.
After that, you can even record curves while going reverse. Don't record too narrow curves in reverse.
Tippfehler kann jeder mal machen, aber bestimmte Sachen sollte man kennen.
einziger, nicht einzigster
Standard, nicht Standart
seid und seit
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

I'm just guessing here but don't you need to pause the tractor after backing up and before heading forward back out of the clamp.
LandroverKeith

Post by LandroverKeith »

Interesting tip about just using the tractor i may try that later, however ive never had a issue with making a reverse course with a trailer attached since I tried reversing it a little further than necessary as it will hit the trigger and tip b4 driving away
AndyK70

Post by AndyK70 »

@chaseydog: When you mean not to set a pause-waypoint, then you are right. Just for unloading at a tipping point, there is no need for a pause-waypoint.

@LandroverKeith: It's not just a tip from me, it is said in the manual: http://courseplay.github.io/courseplay/ ... rseDriving
The course should be recorded without a trailer attached, so the real intended course is recorded instead of the tractor's steering.
If people only read the manual some times, they could save lots of effort and time. ;-)
Tippfehler kann jeder mal machen, aber bestimmte Sachen sollte man kennen.
einziger, nicht einzigster
Standard, nicht Standart
seid und seit