Xbox One Video Lag

66Mustang

Xbox One Video Lag

Post by 66Mustang »

I have had video lag since installing the game, it comes and goes but it lags more than it works fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still happens. It doesn't happen on other games.

Any solutions?
W1der

Re: Xbox One Video Lag

Post by W1der »

I never had an xbox one ... I do have a 360 though ... and this is a long shoot"

When ever a game gives me problems there is a section where all the "memory files" for each game is stored (separately from the actual game) ... and I believe that these files is stored even if you delete the game.
I don´t know if this works the same way on xbox one as on the 360 ... but if you know what I am talking about ... try deleting this "file" for FS15 and see if that helps.

On the 360 it was OK to play the game in the beginning ... but as I got more equipment the lag started and doing forestry was almost impossible due to the lag.
It should work better on the xbox one ... and early in the game lag should not be a problem ... not that I have heard of any way.

I don´t know how it works with updates and such ... but I assume that your console is connected to the internet so this would be done automatically.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Delta

Re: Xbox One Video Lag

Post by Delta »

Lag really isn't bad on XboxOne, it will come and go at times but nothing can be done about it, like w1der said the more equipment you have esp stored in one area will cause lag same thing goes for bales, palets, and cut trees stored in one area.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665