Farm Simulator 15

Cajunwolf

Re: Farm Simulator 15

Post by Cajunwolf »

I've been a member of Guru3D since like 2001 I think, and I was one of the first to hack the bios of the ATI 9500 Pro and turn it into a 9700 pro back in 2002. You will not find another site with more video card knowledge, goodies, and tools. I still have that card by the way, even though I finally cooked it, I couldn't through it away; we spent to much time together out in the gaming matrix. ;-)
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Cajunwolf wrote:I've been a member of Guru3D since like 2001 I think, and I was one of the first to hack the bios of the ATI 9500 Pro and turn it into a 9700 pro back in 2002. You will not find another site with more video card knowledge, goodies, and tools. I still have that card by the way, even though I finally cooked it, I couldn't through it away; we spent to much time together out in the gaming matrix. ;-)
Nice! I will have to explore the site a little more. :search: I did download that program, but I won't use it until the card comes in, which is October 28 - November 2. :( I am always used to going through Program Files and uninstalling that way, is this program like a super clean of the drivers?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
gopbernie

Post by gopbernie »

Cajunwolf wrote: If you want to continue FS15, get a PC and PC copy of the game, it's dirt cheap now that FS17 is out Tuesday. It looks soooo good on big PC monitor (LCD) with all the eye candy on very high!
KentuckyBoy: I think FS15 is still viable, but agree with migrating to the PC version. There is a vast amount of mod equipment and maps available for FS15 to keep a person entertained for a long time. Especially since it sounds like you're into logging. There is specialty equipment and maps intended just for logging out there. One creator of logging mods is FDR logging https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=fdr%20logging

Although most modders have moved on to FS17, there is still a ton of great content available for FS15 (even FS13 and FS11 for that matter). Even though I purchased FS17, I was introduced to farm simulating around FS15's 1/2 life and still plan to continue on exploring what that game has to offer.
-PC Win 10