Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Guil

Re: Chat thread 2.0

Post by Guil »

I loved knightrider as a kid. Anyone remember chips? Biker mice from mars was another favourite as well as captain planet and Bucky o hare. I could go on and on lol.
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

TV shows for me was Last of the summer wine and one foot in the grave both British comedies.
Alienware PC.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I don't believe it!!!
Guil

Post by Guil »

Bottom, only fools and horses, faulty towers. All classics.
markare

Post by markare »

Open all hours. Fawlty towers. Porridge. Comedy at its finest
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
markare

Post by markare »

Guil wrote:I don't believe it!!!
Little information. Richard Wilson was born and raised 10 minutes from where I live.

Not fascinating information but its all we have to preach about in his little town of ours
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Bottom was funny, stage shows funnier though. RIP Rik. Funny guy.

EDIT spelling.
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
Guil

Post by Guil »

markare wrote:
Guil wrote:I don't believe it!!!
Little information. Richard Wilson was born and raised 10 minutes from where I live.

Not fascinating information but its all we have to preach about in his little town of ours
That's very interesting. A few months ago my missus watched every episode on sky. It is still hilarious to this day. I've seen every episode of only fools and faulty towers but still watch them if I see it on.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Guil wrote:I loved knightrider as a kid. Anyone remember chips? Biker mice from mars was another favourite as well as captain planet and Bucky o hare. I could go on and on lol.
I loved chips and the biker mice. Cap Planet was OKish, I don't remember Bucky o hare, I might not know that one.

However, the biggest hero of my childhood was He-Man. I still love He-Man because memories. Can't wait for the new movie in 2019
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Guil

Post by Guil »

Bucky o hare was a green rabbit fighting space mutants. Nearly sure he was captain Bucky o hare.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Never seen that one.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

Keeping up appearances, Dads army, are you being served? I believe the other one was called Grace and Favour. these were all great shows.
Alienware PC.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Keeping up Appearances and Are You Being Served? are on IPTV every Saturday night, my mom likes those shows.

Shows I grew/growing up with were/are Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Oddparents, Regular Show, Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, Chowder, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo, Codename: Kids Next Door, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, etc. I know I am forgetting shows. Mostly Cartoon Network stuff. Since I am older I get to watch Family Guy, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, etc. Most recent show I got interested in is Star vs. the Forces of Evil on DisneyXD, pretty good show.

Hard to find good shows anymore I must say, but then again, I don't have cable/satellite anymore so I can't watch most recent shows. I have to watch Star vs. the Forces of Evil and the rest at my Grandparents' house since they have satellite.

It seems as after we got rid of satellite in 2014 some of those channels went to poo. :(
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

I am a big fan of Public TV. Here in North Carolina it is called UNC-TV and it covers the whole state except Charlotte. I love watching shows like Death in Paradise, Doc Martin and Midsomers Murders along with A place called home(Australia) and the Doctor Blake mysteries also from Australia. Whenever a farm scene is shown on the British shows its always a New Holland tractor. I assume New Holland is very popular in Britain.
Alienware PC.