farming simulator 15

TBK

Re: farming simulator 15

Post by TBK »

In Scandinavia a lot of farmers also do forestry.
Rudi950

Post by Rudi950 »

Same in southern Germany.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

Bootdancer47 wrote: Wizard, do you really believe we will see all those questions again? I bet you will refer them to FS2013 forum when they are they do show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hmm: :lol: :mrgreen:
I'd bet the farm on it.
And you can be assured I will handle said questions with the kind natured courtesy I've become known for.

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

wizard4278 wrote:
Bootdancer47 wrote: Wizard, do you really believe we will see all those questions again? I bet you will refer them to FS2013 forum when they are they do show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hmm: :lol: :mrgreen:
I'd bet the farm on it.
And you can be assured I will handle said questions with the kind natured courtesy I've become known for.

~Wizard~
I would not expect anything less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sask.ranch.man

Post by sask.ranch.man »

I am thinking/hoping that with forestry being introduced and new infrastructure, that when you build buildings you can supply wood and it will reduce the cost of the buildings by so much depending on how much wood you have.
450 head of cattle and a couple of horses
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Logging is often done in the winter here for smaller farms. Ground is frozen and easier to move around on, and the heavy machines doesn't damage frozen ground.
Cultivate and plant in the spring, harvest in the autumn and then simply feed animals in the barn during winter while doing logging. Summer do not require any animal feeding as they are roaming free in the mountain.
Bor Sponge

Post by Bor Sponge »

How quickly things have moved on, the forestmod.
Must admit at first use it's quite impressive, quite a nice little taster for fs15 you would like to think.
Thing that impressed me the most was how well it seems to fit into the rest of the every day farming duties, which has squashed my original thoughts of the two might not work together.
Planting trees is a simple and quick process then 3 or 4 (It might be more I lost count of the days due to wife distraction) days later it's time to go tree felling leaving you ample time to do other operations. As I said I didn't know what to expect with fs15 but if it's going to be anything like this then I'm starting to become very interested.
Tractorboy88

Post by Tractorboy88 »

I think back in the old days if u wanted a field u cut down all thr trees then u grinded up the stumps then plowed im guessing thats whatnwe might have to do or hopefully