Problem with landscaping

TheOmega

Problem with landscaping

Post by TheOmega »

Goodday everyone, I'm actually new here and created a account so I could ask this question. I've tried to find the answer myself, but couldn't find anything related to my problem. However, I believe I can't hardly be the only one with this problem.

Forgive me if this is not the right place to ask, and feel free to notify me about it.

I was playing on a user map "The Tyrolean Alps", which is in fact a great and beautiful map. I plowed a new field (set create fields to on), but I wanted to tidy up the outline. So I thought I could use the landscaping tool to paint the edges with grass. While I was busy I accidently painted a part of the plowed field, so I went into my tractor and tried to re-plow the painted part. But no go, it won't remove the painted texture.

It could be something extremely simple, but I'm not able to remove the painted textures.

I hope someone has the answer, thanks in advance.

Edit Alagos: Moved to General Discussion
humbe

Re: Problem with landscaping

Post by humbe »

As to where to ask, I think questions like this belongs in General Discussion bit and not in community bits..

As to your question. You should be able to plow right over what textures you have landscaped. At least grass types. Are you sure the option to allow plowing of new fields is still enabled? I have done this many times at least, adding grass to the side to correct that I drove a bit wrong, and then replowing to retry.
TheOmega

Post by TheOmega »

Thank you for responding, I will try to do so this evening, but I'm pretty sure the option was enabled. But hey, we all make mistakes and it wouldn't be my first.

Sorry about selecting the wrong forum, if a mod would like to move this thread, I would be very grateful.

I'll report back.
TheOmega

Post by TheOmega »

So.... basicly.... You were right. I hadn't enabled "allow new fields".

I had a feeling it would be something simple, I just overlooked it. Thanks again.