Mod Sinking Into The Ground

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
erich2027

Mod Sinking Into The Ground

Post by erich2027 »

Hello! This is my first post here. I'm playing around with some basic modding and have overcome some pretty frustrating issues. However, I have one left. My mod shows up in the store, but when I double click on the mod to see it/buy it, it slowly sinks into the ground and disappears! lol
I can still buy it, but half of the mod, which is essentially just a box, sinks half way into the ground. I can still pick it up and throw it around though. Also, the demensions of the box are not the same as they are in Giants Editor.

In Blender, I created a collision box inside the main box. After exporting as i3d, and imported into GE, I set the collision box as rigid, set the collision mask 0-7, 13, 21. The model is inside the collision object in GE. I just don't know what else to do.

I would appreciate any solid advice on how to fix this. Thank you!!
JDMFarms

Re: Mod Sinking Into The Ground

Post by JDMFarms »

did you make sure the 3d cursor was at the base of the object before exporting? that sets the location of the Y coord in GE. might be able to adjust in GE but always best to do it in blender before export. in GE select the parent shape and check the y coord and 0 it if not 0.