Selling your own item preview mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
cosmin2023

Selling your own item preview mod

Post by cosmin2023 »

Hi everyone!

I would like to know if there is a mod that allows us to properly -PREVIEW- our own items before selling them!

Currently, in the Owned Items menu, it shows only the default, generic, image of the vehicle/ tool which makes it very confusing if you have multiple items of same type and want to sell only a particular one

EXAMPLE: lets say the player really likes Valtra T series tractors (Valtra allows you to customize its paint color).
So i bought 3 Valtra T type tractors, each with a color of its own - red, white, yellow.

I want to sell the yellow one ...but when i open the Owned Items menu to select the yellow Valtra T tractor, under medium tractors, i see 3 identical generic, default Valtra T type tractor images, making it impossible for me to tell which of them is the yellow valtra t type i wish to sell!

Is there a mod that shows what the vehicles i own, actually looks like - including any custom paint color/ custom rim color/ plate number (if any) instead of the default vehicle image...?

With such a mod, if i were to go into Owned Items menu, in Medium Tractor section, i would see the 3 differently colored Valtra tractors - red, white, yellow, making it easy for me to tell which one i wish to sell!

Obviously, same should apply for tools/ implements/ trailers - maybe i have several identical trailer type but wish to sell one of them in particular, but this is hard because they all look identical in the Owned Items menu!

Currently, the game does this in a very weird, ackward way - it lets you mark a vehicle with a green beam on the map...but m i supposed to do this multiple times, until i mark the correct one ?! Apparently, yes...but this is needlessly painstaking !

If anyone know of such proper preview mod for Owned Items...please link it :))

thanks
Drmattymd

Re: Selling your own item preview mod

Post by Drmattymd »

or you could simply just take the item to the store and sell it there and you'll get more for it also
Playing on PC and PS4
Urinal2001

Re: Selling your own item preview mod

Post by Urinal2001 »

I take it to the store usually, but otherwise i just check the work hours on the model i want to trade in and go by that.