export

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Nova1990

export

Post by Nova1990 »

without luck i have been trying to export a tree from one map to a mod so i can place it myself without using GE. I have come so far that i can see the mod in the game with a picture in the store but when i buy the tree it is a fir stage 3 and thats not what the I3d of the mod is. The log is error free, it seems that the I3d wont get readed.

I have done this in FS19 but wont work now

any ideas?
XPModder

Re: export

Post by XPModder »

If the model that gets loaded by the game when buying it is not the i3d you want it to load, then you have the wrong i3d specified in your xml file.
In the xml for the store item the path (relative to your mod) of the i3d file has to be specified in the filename tag, which is in the base tag. The i3d file given there is what is loaded when you buy the thing in the shop.
At the point of buying the full path of the i3d that is loaded will show up in the log.
Das Universum ist unvorstellbar groß und wir sind im Vergleich dazu winzig.

Daher kann mir jemand der unter uns Winzlingen Unterschiede in Hautfarbe oder Herkunft sucht, nur Leid tun, weil seine Sichtweise so begrenzt ist!

Fremdenfeindlichkeit ist Menschenfeindlichkeit!
Nova1990

Re: export

Post by Nova1990 »

XPModder wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:44 am If the model that gets loaded by the game when buying it is not the i3d you want it to load, then you have the wrong i3d specified in your xml file.
In the xml for the store item the path (relative to your mod) of the i3d file has to be specified in the filename tag, which is in the base tag. The i3d file given there is what is loaded when you buy the thing in the shop.
At the point of buying the full path of the i3d that is loaded will show up in the log.
Is this right, i went into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Farming Simulator 22\data\maps\mapUS open Storeitem.xml adding a new line under TREES section
<storeItem xmlFilename="$data/maps/trees/spruceStageMax/spruceStageMax.xml" />

it doesnt work