Feature Request: Make the video settings available in the in game settings instead of only in main menu.

johndc_92

Feature Request: Make the video settings available in the in game settings instead of only in main menu.

Post by johndc_92 »

It would be great if fs22 video settings are available in the in game settings. I have a slower system and it would take a while to load back into the game again after going out from the main menu. I often tweak video settings to optimize my gameplay.

Thanks.
don_apple

Re: Feature Request: Make the video settings available in the in game settings instead of only in main menu.

Post by don_apple »

If you want GIANTS to take a look a this you should report it via their official Bug tracker: viewtopic.php?t=168424
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Guil

Re: Feature Request: Make the video settings available in the in game settings instead of only in main menu.

Post by Guil »

Not a great suggestion either because when you change graphics settings the shaders need to be compiled again. This takes time and the game will run a bit slower/worse while this is happening.
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

Many graphics settings have to restart the game before taking effect so it's not plausible