Welker farms shop trigger

Bryan83

Welker farms shop trigger

Post by Bryan83 »

Is it just me, or is there no trigger to repair/sell vehicles at big sky on the 22 version of this map? Looked all around the building, all I found was a blue glow in the corner making me think the trigger somehow ended up in the wall?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
MK_McD

Re: Welker farms shop trigger

Post by MK_McD »

I haven't played it in a bit, but I think the trigger is in the Welker's garage.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

MK_McD wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:03 pm I haven't played it in a bit, but I think the trigger is in the Welker's garage.
So I checked this out today, abs the trigger in the Welker's shop does not activate the maintenance area down at Big Sky.

Does anyone know how to get a message to the mod creator so I can ask directly about it?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Mappers Paradise on Facebook or I believe occasionally here at this forum. I believe the Subbie is also still with them still. They frequent this forum as well.
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Will check double check map as version I have shows trigger in dealership

Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Just checked the version I'm running. There are some workbenches in the dealership work area, but no floating wrench symbol.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

TheSuBBie wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:33 pm Will check double check map as version I have shows trigger in dealership

Here's what I see on the Xbox version,

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

So I accidentally proved my theory when I fell through the roof of the shop at Big Sky equipment and could see behind the walls. The shop trigger is locked in and inaccessible.