School bus mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
kcg211

School bus mod

Post by kcg211 »

Are there any school bus mods for FS22 on PS5? Can anyone tell me how to get a school bus mod?
XPModder

Re: School bus mod

Post by XPModder »

I havent seen any school bus mod on modhub.
I dont own any console and am therefore not super familiar with FS on console, but I think you can only get mods from modhub on console... In which case looking on third party mod platforms wont help either.
So bottom line is, unless you want to make it yourself (which is going to be pretty hard if you dont have FS on PC or Mac, you will have to wait for someone else to make such a mod (that is crossplay compatible) and publish it on modhub.

I dont mean to be rude, but thats pretty much always going to be the answer to a question like "how can I get a mod that does xyz?"...
If its not already available you either have to make it yourself or wait until someone else does (if that ever happens).

I mean you can try asking here if someone wants to make such a mod, but idk how successful you will be with that.
I cant speak for other modders, but I for once dont browse these forums looking for someone thats asking for a specific thing. When I make a mod I do that because I myself am interested in that/would like that in the game...
Modding is "just" a hobby after all...

Sorry I cant be more helpful then that, but thats all I can say to answer your question.
Das Universum ist unvorstellbar groß und wir sind im Vergleich dazu winzig.

Daher kann mir jemand der unter uns Winzlingen Unterschiede in Hautfarbe oder Herkunft sucht, nur Leid tun, weil seine Sichtweise so begrenzt ist!

Fremdenfeindlichkeit ist Menschenfeindlichkeit!