Fertilizer on fields problem

02sam

Fertilizer on fields problem

Post by 02sam »

Hi guys i have just noticed what i think is a problem. when i harvest a field i let the combine chop the straw and after that on field info it says the field is 50% fertilized and then when i plant the next crop of seeds using a drill the applies the seeds and fertilizer is shows as 100% fertilized, thats what i expect to happen but when the field is ready to harvest the field info says 0% fertilized and only about 50% yield-Bonus and the combine takes ages to fill. this did not happen before. How do I fix this please

PS I have looked on two different farms and it the same on both
humbe

Re: Fertilizer on fields problem

Post by humbe »

What about weeds, lime, plowing, mulching and rolling? 100% fertilized means +45% gain.

Look in the map on field details and check. Very strange if field goes from fully fertilized to not fertilized at all if you havent done anything.
02sam

Post by 02sam »

Hi I have weeds, lime, ploughing all off but the drill I use does roll as well.
I have not done anything different that I have not done for ages.

The combine goes for a long time before it’s full a lot longer than it used to do

It’s a mystery
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Been a while since I played without Precision Farming but IIRC in base game chopped straw does not give a fertilizing layer unless you use the Chopped Straw For Harvesters mod.
02sam

Post by 02sam »

Hi yes I do use the Chopped Straw For Harvesters mod and it still gives 50% fertiliser but that disappears when the crop is ready for harvest