Hoping for an improved version - or a new one.

Scandi426

Hoping for an improved version - or a new one.

Post by Scandi426 »

Hi, all!

I played through the full game in about 8 hrs and cannot say I had any big challenges. Demolition Company is very dumbed down and can hardly be called a simulator. I was hoping for better physics and modelling. And why include different machines and vehicles for demolition when you just as well run through most buildings with the bulldozer, and still get mission success?

My whish is that Demolition Company was a test to see if there is any interest for a game of the sort. And there seems to be many who like the idea. So back to the drawing board and make a full-grown simulator with realism, proper physics and modeling! :-) Join forces with the trucker-team and have people interact in multiplayer scenarios. Players running truck companies could earn money from carrying machines to different loacations fro demoliton needs, and transport debris and scrap metal to recycling.

Happy new year!
Goobie

Re: Hoping for an improved version - or a new one.

Post by Goobie »

No kidding. I was expecting to be my own boss and drive around the city finding demolition contacts through out the city to chose from as my experience progressed. I was left saying is that all there is?!
They should make an in depth Construction Company game where players can learn about construction from the foundation on up building houses on up to skyscrapers. Hire out specific contractors according to your budget for plumbing, electrical and etc. to do some of the work. Getting paid when the buildings are complete. They could have rainy days where you can just chose to paint an intereior of a building or something to keep your cash flow up.