How do you make the Karcher pressure washer work?

Bob Tekkit

How do you make the Karcher pressure washer work?

Post by Bob Tekkit »

Hi all,

Basically as the title says, how do I do it? I found a plow mod (that I really like) which has the "gets dirty" feature (which is also pretty cool) so off I toddle to the shop to buy the pressure washer mod I have seen here on the site and bring it safely back and position it in a suitable place in the yard thinking it would be awesome if all tools and vehicles needed a wash down after a day of work only to find I can't seem to start it/use it at all. The only "tip" that shows up is to key "B" to start it but this does nothing?

I assume I'm missing some simple step but I'm totally baffled as to how to get this mod to work and my nice new plow clean.

Many thanks in advance

peace,
Bob.
Peace,

Bob T.

Bob Tekkit

Re: How do you make the Karcher pressure washer work?

Post by Bob Tekkit »

OK so after a re-start it now works :)

very frustrating but all's well that ends well.

Peace,
Bob.
Peace,

Bob T.

Top Soil

Post by Top Soil »

I have a harvester mod that gets dirty after a couple large fields. Looks terrible!

Was about to go get a washer mod, but managed to get the harvester hung up on a guard rail -- found that resetting the thing back to the yard comes with a free instant wash...
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

Haha that's one way of doing it :lol:
Peace,

Bob T.

Nina

Post by Nina »

I would rather have all my gear get dirty as I work and need to wash it. wish they would make all the standard equipment that comes with the game washable with the next patch
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

Nina wrote:I would rather have all my gear get dirty as I work and need to wash it. wish they would make all the standard equipment that comes with the game washable with the next patch
That would be really cool Nina, although after a late night harvest I'm not sure anything would get washed until morning Lol :biggrin2:
Peace,

Bob T.

Nina

Post by Nina »

after a night racing at the local dirt track, I dont bother to wash or repair the car. the next morning I hit the garage, wash it down, take the body off and wash the frame and suspension, and then when it is totaly clean, go through everything and check everywhere for any wear, damage, or maintenance.