seeders with cultivators

Ol' MacDonald

seeders with cultivators

Post by Ol' MacDonald »

hello all,

Can anyone give me the names of the seeders with cultivators please? or is there a place where i can look up maybe.

its not very clear from the descriptions of the tools (except for one of them)

thanx in advance...
Wevee

Re: seeders with cultivators

Post by Wevee »

The 15m condor, the 9m pronto and the 3m horsch express off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure there are a couple others
Ol' MacDonald

Post by Ol' MacDonald »

tyvm :)
Mike Snow

Post by Mike Snow »

I just bought the Horsch Express 3 TD and I only have one field (the one I began the game with) that's already been plowed... I initially tried it mounted on the rear and it wouldn't do anything, so I tried it on the front. Neither one works... What am I doing wrong? There's got to be something I'm missing. It's supposed to cultivate automatically as it sows, right? It's full of seed and it's not cultivating or seeding as I drive with it turned on. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated... I'm paying upkeep, now, on a machine I apparently don't know how to use :(
Mike Snow

Post by Mike Snow »

I'm sorry... The machine is working fine, I'm just not used to seeing no difference in the field as I work... I'll have to use the marker :)
Mike Snow

Post by Mike Snow »

I just noticed... there IS a difference... It's hard to see at night
reider

Post by reider »

Every so often, at night especially, use "escape" and set it to show the fields and their status. This shows what is empty, owned, ready for harvesting, seeded, etc and can be changed temporarily to show what crops are planted in each field. I also often get off and do a walk around the seeder area to look, pressing F gives a torch when walking. Hope this helps.....
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

when planting over a field that was planted in canola it is hard to tell.
Alienware PC.
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

pigpen wrote:when planting over a field that was planted in canola it is hard to tell.
Get out of the vehicle and walk to the field. You'll see the stubble.