Farming Simulator 15 – E3 Teaser!

Asterix909

Re: Farming Simulator 15 – E3 Teaser!

Post by Asterix909 »

The series homepage is not a product page considering it shares information on multiple products. There are product pages for FS13, for example: http://www.farming-simulator.com/about.php?lang=en
and for 14...
but none for 15. Not one single page designated solely to Farming SImulator 15.
You should check out the Steam page for farming simulator 15, it has a heck of a lot more information than GIANTS provides, including an exact (while maybe not accurate) release date. Unfortunately this release date does nothing to help those interested in console versions since it is for the PC and MAC products only. Thus console customers are stuck with a vague 'early 2015' release - and that is information I only gained from the reveal trailer news entry which is dynamic and thus not very good as a long term source to gain information from.

I am surprised by how little information about 15 GIANTS is making (easily) available to customers on their own site... If part of my goal was to sell a product I sure as heck wouldn't make people need to search for information or go to an affiliated distributor, such as Steam, for clear info. The fact alone that 15 is not even on the carousel on the series homepage is really shocking to me... but maybe thats where I can help others coming to the forum looking for this information by continuing to provide it where GIANTS has failed :-)
dg2013

Post by dg2013 »

It would be cool to be able to customize tractors by being able to purchase / add duals or triples to your machine. Also foam markers for the sprayer or GPS guide on the inside view of the tractor. Tracks in the field and tractor damage with repair shop would add difficulty to the game also. Also need more than 3 hires once you own all the fields.
Wind

Post by Wind »

Wooohooooo
Cannot wait for playing it!!!
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Hope equipment and vehicles have individual and realistic operating speeds. Being able to run most equipment at 25km/h is very unrealistic.
Most seeders and harvesters have a listed operating speed of around 10km/h, yet they work fine in game at 25km/h.

Equipment should at least have this listed in the info along with power requirements.
Diablo92

Post by Diablo92 »

I would like to see a testing option, where instead of buying it immediately, you check it out (of course you cannot use it until you have purchased).

This can be done like with in FS13 but you need to save before then reload and decide whether to get it or now.
Silverside

Post by Silverside »

Hopefully there will be some popular U.S brands of equipment, would love to see more livestock options for depth. I myself raise ducks ducks, geese, and goats. The list could get huge and the depth you could get into with diverse livestock would be fantastic. Lama, Alpaca, Horse, Mule, Goat, Pig, Donkey, Ostrich, Emu, Rea, Turkey, Geese, Cattle, Chicken, Sheep. Some of these would obviously be for flock and herd protection from natural depredation and there are so many breeds, crosses, and miniatures that your options could really be out there. One other thing is field and pasture layouts hope its not a bunch of big squares and flat. Hope to see that we have the option to place different fencing types wherever and set up our own fields and pastures.
Racn

Post by Racn »

System requirements for Farm Sim 15 preclude Windows XP, does anyone know if it will work or if the direct x version will make it incompatible?
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

FS uses OpenGL, not Direct X.

If will probably still run with Win XP, but Giants doesn't guarantee that.
Diablo92

Post by Diablo92 »

Add this tool into FS15 too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUtn-N--LyI

please(:
sfy

Post by sfy »

yeah, cause you know....... it's easy to just add a piece of equipment from a company they don't seem to have a license for.
http://www.farming-simulator.com/about.php?lang=en
Jan12345

Post by Jan12345 »

Are all the equipments known?
I can't find a liquid manure spreader besides the marshall st1800. The Fliegl stf 25000 vc and garant tsa 30000 are tankers.
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

There only seems to be one slurry and one dung spreader. There's a new gameplay video by the way, I would post a link but I am beyond lazy. Fix the dang ground textures giants.
Diablo92

Post by Diablo92 »

trogladitez wrote:Fix the dang ground textures giants.
If I harvest my crops manually, after a few times of going back and forth on the same field, water marks appear and then I start harvesting invisible crops. I've also seen(if you get it in the right place) you can harvest while missing a bunch and those crops you're missing is going right through you're harvester header..

I think giants has some fixing to do...
RubberPIX

Post by RubberPIX »

If you mean liquid spreaders that have arms that extend, doesn't seem like it, but those 'tankers' can also spray out liquid manure from the back of it if they are like the ones in 2013. Try spraying liquid manure with one of the sprayers in 2013 without extending the arms and you'll see it spray out the back.

Andy
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Nah, they mean slurry spreaders. There's only one in the game for some reason.