Cant hire workers in harvesters? HELP

conrad9900

Cant hire workers in harvesters? HELP

Post by conrad9900 »

I have used workers before in these harvesters(case harvesters from titanium expansion) but today i got in and have no option to hire worker.
The cash is not a problem, the field is ready to harvest and i have admin on the server. i have played farm sim for years so its not a simple mistake.
I reset the server but still no change. the hire worker option is intact in all other machines. :!:
TheHiding

Re: Cant hire workers in harvesters? HELP

Post by TheHiding »

Make sure you have the cutter head selected.
cdevillier1

Post by cdevillier1 »

What do you mean select the harvester head?
Rincewind
Moderator a.D.
Location: Preußen/Hauptstadt / Montgomery/AL...United States of America

Post by Rincewind »

he means press G for select the harvester...in the infobox, top, lefthand side schows the H for helper?

Rince...
zacharykay

Post by zacharykay »

you know that you can ONLY hire 3 workers at one time.......I just found that out today to because I had the same problem you had with the combine (wait was it a Case IH???? which one???) no reason for asking really but I have a Case IH combine (one of the big red ones) so I was just wondering :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
Tryst

Post by Tryst »

I've had 4 or more workers driving harvesters. Considering that I own every field in the game, I would never get it all harvested with only 3 workers. Is there some limitation that's unlocked as you gain more fields?
I am old fashioned, I still use a PC. A tablet is something your doctor prescribes when there is something wrong with you.
Or IS there something wrong with you?