Big X harvester

kansas_dude

Big X harvester

Post by kansas_dude »

I have the mower on my Big X + trailer for it......only problem is I have no use for Chaff, I there something I can change in the game file (like in C:\Program Files\Farming Simulator 2013) to not turn grass into Chaff?

FS 2011 had a Krone Big X 1000 Grass Version mod (no matter what crop you'd use it for, output would always be grass) but I can't seem to find that mod for 2013
Murph

Re: Big X harvester

Post by Murph »

I imagine that it probably could be modded, but easiest is probably just to sell the BigX and buy the BigM.

I'm aware that you seem to dislike the idea of using the biogas plant, from the other thread, but if the money is important, I believe that the income from grass->chaff->silage->biogas_hopper may well be higher than just selling the same grass.
Mac user
M&M

Re: Big X harvester

Post by M&M »

For my part,
I make the use of the BigX 1000 and cut grass into chaff. Then I drop it off
at the BioGas plant silo to become silage in about 24h time wait time. Then I load my
CAT loader bucket (2000lbs) into the cruncher biogas off load box.

I also use the BigX 1000 and cut corn into chaff at my Biogas silo too so to become
silage to sale.

After uploading the new update at GIANTS I got all my Wstbridge map all green as grass now and not gold like it was befort.
What a change, I played this SIM for 6 months befort going for update files for the FS2013 and Titanium addon. also
I gave a GO to the MOD name More realistic.

Then now,
when I drop my silage into my Bioplant off load box ,, I get less money for a (CAT 2000lbs) bucket drop in there.
Well, I like it that way,,, as it is so more realistic now to farm with more reality feel of the real life farm ...

I love cows production also ,,, but I have left out the sheeps production for now as I dont need them for the moment.
My hand are full ,,, I try to make abalance in the duty farm work for now ,,, it fun really to go as the real life goes
as to work hard for the money earn ...