ReChickens

farmboy002

ReChickens

Post by farmboy002 »

Has anyone installed the chicken's? I downloaded it from LS15 and I can't seem to get the modDesc file paths right. Or I am not changing something that needs to be changed? The id3 file says chicken but the text file says chicken2 so I'm not sure where or what I need to do? Any help or leed on a how to install this chicken mod? Thanks.... :hi:

Can someone PLEASE help me with getting these darn chicken's to work? This is where I'm at with it. When I try to load the map it will not load. So I checked my log file and this is what it shows.

C:/Users/----/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//GoldenSun_Farms_v3/map/map01.i3d (24098.44 ms)
Script WoolPaletteCollector v2.2.1b by Marhu created id 27077! Support on http://marhu.net
ERROR: (SchweineZucht) 7 invalid Animal Type chicken2
Error: Running LUA method 'modOnCreate.SchweineZucht'.
C:/Users/----/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//GoldenSun_Farms_v3/map/models/buildings/SchweineMast/SchweineZucht.lua:579: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
Error: Running LUA method 'loadMapFinished'.
C:/Users/----/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//AnimationMapTrigger/AnimationMapTrigger.lua:173: attempt to index field 'AnimationMapConfig' (a nil value)

The rest of my log file is clean and it does not even show this if I load the map with out the chickens.
I put the chickenmast in map/models/buildings/ just like I did with the pigs and beefs. The pigs and beefs work just fine. But when I try to install the chickens the map will not load...So what do I need to do to fix this????? :hmm:
farmboy002

Re: ReChickens

Post by farmboy002 »

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

I would go back to marhu to ask...
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Well I got it installed and I can buy chickens and feed the chickens. JUST CAN'T OPEN THE DAM DOORS ON THE BUILDING :frown:
I even re-installed it but that's not what's wrong? Any idea how to make the door triggers work? :hmm: