Trailed forager in courseplay

dandare75

Trailed forager in courseplay

Post by dandare75 »

Hello all,can anyone help? Want to use a trailed forager, the JF 1060 one to be precise.what I would like to do is very similar to using the krone big x or new holland forager in having a trailer run alongside, and when full drive off to tip point than cone back again to repeat the process.courseplay does not recognise the trailed forager as a harvester. Does anyone know if it is possible to run this set up or will it have to be that I attach a trailer to the forager?

Many thanks in advance

Does it work with the pottinger mex 6 in the default harvester range?
leifege640

Re: Trailed forager in courseplay

Post by leifege640 »

If I remember correctly, as of FS2013 Courseplay couldn't handle trailed forage harvesters properly. I believe that same applies to FS15. So unfortunately, you are stuck having to harvest forage yourself unless you upgrade to a self-propelled forage harvester like the Krone BigX or the Rostselmash RSM.

As for the Pöttinger Mex 5, I have yet to try it with courseplay.
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

It is not too difficult

Watch this video on how to do it with trailered forager: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8LSRqI311M
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

You have to remember to record the course WITHOUT the trailer attached to the tractor
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BostonJohnny1226 wrote:You have to remember to record the course WITHOUT the trailer attached to the tractor
Yes and no, I always do it with the trailer attached, but that's just my preference. I would guess it would be a lot easier doing it without a trailer :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
AndyK70

Post by AndyK70 »

Meowmixer75 wrote:Yes and no, I always do it with the trailer attached, but that's just my preference. I would guess it would be a lot easier doing it without a trailer :)
Even if you record with trailer, remember the tractor is the vehicle for which the waypoints are generated!
When CP is going reverse it will line up the trailer to the waypoints the tractor has generated.
If you went in a bend or worse in a curve while recording in reverse and you had to correct your steering because of the trailer, the recorded waypoints are not really where they should be when CP will drive the course.

Of course, if you just going backwards a little straight, you wont notice the difference.
Tippfehler kann jeder mal machen, aber bestimmte Sachen sollte man kennen.
einziger, nicht einzigster
Standard, nicht Standart
seid und seit