New maps for ps4

Huwralph

New maps for ps4

Post by Huwralph »

New to farming simulator, so this maybe a stupid question but can't find the answer online but how do I download new maps on a ps4 I've tried going to the farm sin website and downloading and it won't let you? Any ideas?
don_apple

Re: New maps for ps4

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sorry, it is not possible to add additional maps to the console versions of FS15. The only additional Map you can get is the Sosnovka map which is part of the Gold add-on, but you need to pay for it: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/ ... CKXXXXXXXX
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Gold Edition is $15 if you want new vehicles and new map. Farming Simulator 17 will be for PS4 and have mod support! *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

as a PS4 user... I can recommend the Gold Edition.... the Sosnovka map is beautiful

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:I can recommend the Gold Edition.... the Sosnovka map is beautiful
I totally agree! :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
Gnasher3i6

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Farming Simulator 17 will be for PS4 and have mod support! *thumbsup*
I seriously doubt that after Sony has blocked mod support for fallout 4 and Skyrim (new version)
I'm seriously thinking about getting an xboxone (something I said I would never do) because Sony obviously don't care about what the players want.
UK - PS4/PC Player
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Gnasher3i6 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Farming Simulator 17 will be for PS4 and have mod support! *thumbsup*
I seriously doubt that after Sony has blocked mod support for fallout 4 and Skyrim (new version)
I'm seriously thinking about getting an xboxone (something I said I would never do) because Sony obviously don't care about what the players want.
Oh no, I guess modding is not going to happen on PS4. :frown: Xbox One will probably be the better choice... If Microsoft is still allowing. I saw that Xbox One is just like Windows 10, which is a huge plus! *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

Gnasher3i6 wrote:
According to this post, there should be no reason to worry about missing mod support on PS4: viewtopic.php?p=730938#p730938

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Der_Tod wrote:
Gnasher3i6 wrote:
According to this post, there should be no reason to worry about missing mod support on PS4: viewtopic.php?p=730938#p730938

Regards
Der_Tod
I was right then. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt