[SOLVED] Bye Wool [FS19 ps4]

Here you find reports of bugs, that have been fixed.
Should you encounter similar symptoms to a bug that is listed here, please create a thread in Technical Support: viewforum.php?f=964
Michael5941

[SOLVED] Bye Wool [FS19 ps4]

Post by Michael5941 »

I was loading up wool pallets when all the sudden one flew off the pallet fork I have no clue where it landed probably won't be able to find it. I don't exactly know what caused this.

Here is a video showing it
https://youtu.be/OfJEfAaG0lk
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
tacocatbell

Re: Bye Wool [FS19 ps4]

Post by tacocatbell »

Michael5941 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:31 am I was loading up wool pallets when all the sudden one flew off the pallet fork I have no clue where it landed probably won't be able to find it. I don't exactly know what caused this.

It seems lost in space at this point
"That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero" - Stan Lee
Michael5941

Re: Bye Wool [FS19 ps4]

Post by Michael5941 »

tacocatbell wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:01 am
Michael5941 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:31 am I was loading up wool pallets when all the sudden one flew off the pallet fork I have no clue where it landed probably won't be able to find it. I don't exactly know what caused this.

It seems lost in space at this point
Yeah, I couldn't find it I looked for hours and came up with nothing, I have accepted that it isn't on the map anymore my guess is it was going so fast that it managed to bypass the invisible wall at the maps edge and then possibly went even farther to the actual edge of the map. Or it's in orbit of the Earth :lol:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Bye Wool [FS19 ps4]

Post by x Lethian x »

Wow, that will be difficult to reproduce - have you tried this on one of the basemaps? Would be great if there were some more steps on how we could recreate this...
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

x Lethian x wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:40 am Wow, that will be difficult to reproduce - have you tried this on one of the basemaps? Would be great if there were some more steps on how we could recreate this...
Sadly this one is going to be a hard one for y'all as that was my first time ever encountering it. So no I currently haven't had it occur on a base map as I've been playing mercury farms and only mercury farms :lol: (Love that map, wonderful work Alien Jim) I'm hoping this was a one time issue and not a ongoing issue. A simple fix could be the ability to reset wool pallets that way if one decides to become a rocket ship :lol: I could at least reset it to get the pallet back

All I can say is grab a pallet and move it up and down really fast that could have caused it as I moved the boom and it shifted the pallet, then the pallet seemed to clip the forks which in any game when 2 objects that has collision clips through each other it useally ends in 1 or both of the objects getting launched at ridiculously high speeds :lol: :lol:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
thumbwiz

Re: [MORE INFO] Bye Wool [FS19 ps4]

Post by thumbwiz »

I'll check my farm, in case it landed there.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

thumbwiz wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:16 pm I'll check my farm, in case it landed there.
I wouldn't be surprised :lol: :lol:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Houston! This is ISS, do you copy? We had to place station on a avoid collision course. Any clue if there's a wool pallet balistic test on the run? Or more likely, it's only a farmer playing rocket science? :lol:

Seriously, I play on console and got once a pallet propelled in the sky, but nothing reaching that scale. It occur at a time or another that my pallets are being thrown out of the pallet fork. In my case, it happen with herbicide, fertilizer and seed pallet. I don't know if it's related to somekind of dynamic interference between the fork and the pallet. Some testing should be done regarding that point! Since I'm on console, I can't provide a log that would help find the problem.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Cad_dao wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:13 pm Houston! This is ISS, do you copy? We had to place station on a avoid collision course. Any clue if there's a wool pallet balistic test on the run? Or more likely, it's only a farmer playing rocket science? :lol:

Seriously, I play on console and got once a pallet propelled in the sky, but nothing reaching that scale. It occur at a time or another that my pallets are being thrown out of the pallet fork. In my case, it happen with herbicide, fertilizer and seed pallet. I don't know if it's related to somekind of dynamic interference between the fork and the pallet. Some testing should be done regarding that point! Since I'm on console, I can't provide a log that would help find the problem.

Regards!
:lol: :lol: 'ISS, this is Houston we can confirm a rogue wool pallet was launched at a high velocity, according to some locals the pallet got launched by a pallet fork we will be performing a investigation to see if we can use this method to send rockets into orbit without the need of fuel'
:lol:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

x Lethian x wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:40 am Wow, that will be difficult to reproduce - have you tried this on one of the basemaps? Would be great if there were some more steps on how we could recreate this...
Hi x Lethian x,

I've seen pallets jumping out of the fork in my different maps. Nothing jumping out as seen above but it happened to me at time or another while playing. I play console.

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: XB!
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Any tractor equipped with frontloader and pallet fork (standard ingame stuff, no modded stuff)
- Issue: Pallet (Herbicide, lime. poplar, fertilizer, seed) jumping out of fork.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Pick a pallet, lift and carry it. If it has to occur, you should notice the pallet will start to shake on the fork. Then the pallet will pop out of the fork. It looks like if there was a collision between fork and pallet but it happens random. Sometimes, you can move couple of pallets without problem then you pick one that will jump out. One thing sure is that the pallet will shake in fork if it has to happen to jump out of fork.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes
- Which vehicles & machines are involved: Any tractor equipped with frontloader and pallet fork (standard ingame stuff, no modded stuff)
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Any update on this? Will close this ticket otherwise ;)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

This also happens with the bale pick up that hooks to the 3 point, i have to lease a trailed bale loader to sell them, PS4, on Ravenport, i do the baling mission, the bales rattle out of the 3 point bale pick up.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

x Lethian x wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:32 am Any update on this? Will close this ticket otherwise ;)
Nothing seemed to be a 1 off bug
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

So can we close this one? We have been unable to repro this ourselves with the given information so far, I'm afraid...
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

x Lethian x wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:34 am So can we close this one? We have been unable to repro this ourselves with the given information so far, I'm afraid...
Yeah seems to have been a 1-time issue, thanks for the help *thumbsup*
Enjoying FS19 on PS4