[NO BUG] New Holland W190D Wheel Loader has issues with it's wheel configurations

Here you find reports of bugs, that have been fixed.
Should you encounter similar symptoms to a bug that is listed here, please create a thread in Technical Support: viewforum.php?f=964
cwattyeso

[NO BUG] New Holland W190D Wheel Loader has issues with it's wheel configurations

Post by cwattyeso »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: All Platforms
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Default in game New Holland W190D Wheel Loader
- Issue: When in the store purchasing this vehicle, when you go to the trelleborg wheel options that appears to be some errors with some of the wheel configurations. The first being when you select Twin Wheels, the outer wheel on the vehicle's right hand side (left as you look at it in the store) is of smaller width/narrower then the matching wheel/tyre that appears on the vehicles left hand side:

Then when you go to the Twin Narrow Wheels option, Only the outer two wheels on the front of the vehicle become narrow wheels, the other four wheels on the vehicle remain standard sized. They also don't seem to have the field care tag attached to them, as they'll destroy crops if you drive over a field with the vehicle.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Both
- Steps to reproduce: Just go into the store and look at the New Holland Wheel Loader and cycle through the wheel configuration options.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods: yes as it's a standard non-mod vehicle that comes with the game, and the only wheel loader available in the default base game without mods.
- Which vehicles & machines are involved: New Holland W190D Wheel Loader
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Ritchie

Re: New Holland W190D Wheel Loader has issues with it's wheel configurations

Post by Ritchie »

I don't think those narrow front duals are for driving through crops, they are just meant to spread the load. Why would you need to drive a wheel loader through a crop field anyway?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

When I'm taking a shortcut to my animal pens or bunker silos, or when I'm using it to tow my fertiliser spreader to add the 2nd stage of fertiliser to a field.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

As I said above, those are are not meant to be narrow tyres for that purpose. They are added to increase the footprint of the wheels to spread the load. They perform the same function as the full duals, all be it to a lesser degree.
If you want to use the wheel loader in that way you'd be best modding it yourself as it's not how they are used irl.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I've just checked a few different vehicles in the shop and have noticed that a few of them appear to have different width/size wheels on either side. I think it may be to do with the fact the camera in the shop is offset slightly therefore giving a false perspective. Looking at the new 9RT from the back in the shop you get the same lopsided appearance, but they are fine when you actually buy the vehicle.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi there!

It's exactly as Ritchie described it: The perspective and form of the wheels comes from the shop's camera which has a slightly different FOV - therefore elements on the far side of the screen will appear a little "stretched". And regarding the narrow tire option for this wheel loader, it's a plainly visual feature without a function as it's not intended for field work use.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images