[No Bug] willamina

Here you find reports of bugs, that have been fixed.
Should you encounter similar symptoms to a bug that is listed here, please create a thread in Technical Support: viewforum.php?f=964
jtguy242000

[No Bug] willamina

Post by jtguy242000 »

playing on with season and cant put anything down i cleared snow and still cant and at sawmill i get a bad lag by log holder and only had 2 logs on it and even lad with just one machine i tried it with other and did same so i know it not a mod doing it i have the geo snowyland and season
mcatalyst

Re: willamina

Post by mcatalyst »

Which version did you originally start your game on? Have you updated the map and continued to use the same save game? Please post your log.txt file after you experience the lag.

Note: Save games from v1.0 or v1.1 are not compatible with v1.2+. Behind the scenes a lot of things shifted so what the map is telling the game is not what the save game has. In this case a new save game is required.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
jtguy242000

Post by jtguy242000 »

im on xbox and yes it been updated and new saved game with season and with out season
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Ah ok, this is true. During winter the water freezes causing it to be a collision. The water is as far as the eye can see including under the land so the Placeable system is seeing a collision everywhere. With seasons and non-winter there is no collision which will allow you to use the Placeable system.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries