[No bug] "Loading Wagons" pickup problem

Here you find reports of bugs, that have been fixed.
Should you encounter similar symptoms to a bug that is listed here, please create a thread in Technical Support: viewforum.php?f=964
BEAST

[No bug] "Loading Wagons" pickup problem

Post by BEAST »

It think i found a problem -
When you collect grass using Loading Wagons and suddenly you come across hay, the entire contents of the trailer with grass are zeroed and the trailer starts to fill with hay from scratch!
Also if you collected hay in a trailer and accidentally stumbled upon grass, then the entire contents of the trailer will be reset to zero and filled with grass!
Please HELP!
juf.de

Re: "Loading Wagons" pickup problem

Post by juf.de »

As far as I know this only happens if the content of the trailer is below 5%. Or did you have more than 5%in your trailer?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
BEAST

Post by BEAST »

juf.de wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:11 am As far as I know this only happens if the content of the trailer is below 5%. Or did you have more than 5%in your trailer?
YES, you are right - after filling the trailer for 5% this does not happen!
If the trailer already has 5% hay or grass, then further filling will be what is already in the trailer, regardless of what to collect - grass or hay.

I think it is adequate! Thanks!
ISSUE CLOSED!
Uruora
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Uruora »

Yes, thanks juf.de for that answer, correct. Closing this, cheers