[Solved] Grimme Rootster and Grimme Potato Harvester cant lower machine

Here you find reports of bugs, that have been fixed.
Should you encounter similar symptoms to a bug that is listed here, please create a thread in Technical Support: viewforum.php?f=964
Jennraven

[Solved] Grimme Rootster and Grimme Potato Harvester cant lower machine

Post by Jennraven »

I recently found that my grimme rootster and the similar towable potato harvester won't lower and therefore can't be used to harvest. The AI helper however uses the equipment just fine. I tried multiple tractors both mod and default to no avail, i tried disabling Manual Attach also to no avail. I keep hearing the hydraulic sound the instant the equipment is connected to a tractor but nothing can be used.
juf.de

Re: Grimme Rootster and Grimme Potato Harvester cant lower machine

Post by juf.de »

Please hae alook at your log file, this is probably a mod conflict here.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Jennraven

Post by Jennraven »

Trying to find the conflict i dont see anything directly responsible but cleaning up the warnings and errors, bothing shows up when the rootster is connected to a tractor and i try and use it in the log file.... ill keep digging.
Jennraven

Post by Jennraven »

FIXED!!! the mod Tool Height Control for Harvester was the issue!... damn i plowed to whole field under.
Uruora
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Uruora »

Closing this issue as solved.